MSRP: $ 39,610
Sale Price: $36,862
Monthly Payment: $175 ($50 eff.)
Drive-Off Amount: $175 ($50 eff.)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00130
Residual: 49%
Incentives: $13,000 lease cash + $1000 Hyundai Cash + $500 Military + $4250 NJ post-sale rebate + $250 bonus drive
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 60.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Leased on the last day of November and may have gotten lucky as I think the dealership was trying to hit some numbers. $50/mth effective after post-sale rebates.

5 Likes

WOW Awesome Deal!

1 Like

Great deal. Enjoy Ioniq for next 3 years. Amen. :zipper_mouth_face::sweat_smile:

Not my primary car but it’s growing on me :joy:

Thanks Dewey’s information I was able to get a similar deal at a different dealer. Not as good but close enough! Last one they had in stock but hope it helps.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq EV Limited
MSRP: $ 39,910
Sale Price: $37090
Monthly Payment: $200 ($70 eff.)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00130
Residual: 49%
Incentives: $13,000 lease cash + $1000 Hyundai Cash + $4250 NJ post-sale rebate + $250 bonus drive
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 47.1
Calculator

2 Likes

Nice deal… I thought that these were being marked up and sold for almost twice that effective cost though? :joy:

I definitely talked to a few dealers who are marking it up - but most were willing to sell it at MSRP without markup, but no discount either.

1 Like

There’s almost always a deal to be had out there… If you’re willing to put the effort in to look! Enjoy the car, especially since it’s practically free after gas savings, etc.

3 Likes
  • if You charge for free somewhere LOL

Need to figure out which charger to buy and get it installed

So it will not be for free. At this point riding on electric is more expensive than using gas. I have tree plug ins in my household. The math is brutal.

It’s not - but I guess the one time installation cost can last quite a long time as the chance of next lease being an EV again is quite high.

Remember the State is supposed to come out shortly with how to get the extra $500 credit toward some sort of charger/cost to set up.

Personally, I already have a 220 volt setup at home and charge at night with time of use rates (less than $.08 kwh) resulting in about 0.015 cents per mile. Close enough to free for me.

I am researching the federal tax credit which is supposed to cover 30% of the installation/charger cost. Haven’t looked into what NJ offers yet.

Did you buy a level 2 charger to use the 220V setup? The charger came with the Ioniq can only do 110v/12A max?

Didn’t You forget to account supply cost?

I did not forget supply cost. I mentioned the Time of Use plan which is cheaper at night even with supply cost. More expensive during weekdays however but I have solar panels to offset daytime use. Works well for me.

1 Like

I already had a level 2 charger set up. NJ has yet to issue how to get that $500 credit. Supposed to be happening soon. And yes, the charger it comes with is only 110.

1 Like

Awesome deal! Mind sharing what nj dealership?