2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric - Calculator Help

Hello! I am trying to find a deal on a Hyundai Ioniq Electric SE 36mo/10k lease and have the following lease sheet from the dealer. I am trying to replicate it in the calculator and the numbers just don’t seem to line up. I am wondering what I am doing wrong or if there is some sort of miscalculation on the dealer side? Tax is 7.75% by the way.

Calculator here:

Attached is the deal sheet.

Appreciate any guidance. Monthly payment seems a bit off and I can’t figure out where the disconnect is…

Closer:

Ah, I see what I was missing in trying to extra some of the down payment out from the fees and such to get the $2k DAS. That makes sense. Appreciate tooling with it to help me understand this for future reference.

You check out the Bolt? Depending on what you qualify for might work out better

Earlier in the year I was looking at Bolt’s when the manufacturer lease cash incentives were higher. Haven’t been able to get pricing very competitive on them with the few dealers I’ve reached out to recently. Thus, been expanding my net and threw the Ioniq into the mix. I don’t need the range the Bolt offers, and the Ioniq seems to have better standard features on its base SE model compared to the Bolt LT. I’m staying open minded - not in any real rush to sign, just waiting to try to find a good deal and take advantage of some of my state’s EV rebates and incentives.

Agreed on the features, I got in on the Bolt’s when the incentives were crazy in January. @chevysalesgirl has some decent looking deals if you haven’t reached out to her yet. The residual and MF on the Bolt is still good for an electric

Just reached out to Trish after connecting with her earlier in the year. Thanks for the recommendations!

why so much “tax on collected items” looks like they’re taxing the 10250 rebate