2020 Hyundai Ionic SE-$120 month($46/month effective)

I’ve seen crazy deals like this, but never expected to get one. We got this via Rodo. I couldn’t get the exact numbers in the calculator, but I did my best! Lease documents have a payment of $120.50 a month with first month DAS ($4,338 total). Post sale rebates include a $2,500 “Massachusetts offers rebates” (MOR-EV), $250 allstate bonus drive, and $50 Rodo referral reward which brings effective payment to $46 ($1,667 total per leasehackr calculator).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Hyundai Ioniq SE
MSRP: $34,040
Selling Price: $32,448
Monthly Payment: $120.50 ($46 eff)
Drive-Off Amount: $120.50 ($46 eff)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:0.00108
Residual: $16,680
Incentives: $13,500 Hyundai “Limited Term Bonus Cash” + $1,000 hyundai “Sales Event for Lease” + $2,500 MOR-EV rebate +$250 allstate bonus drive +$50 Rodo referral reward.
Region: New England-Massachusetts
Leasehackr Score: 65.1 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Rodo was a bit frustrating, but I wouldn’t rule it out for another vehicle in the future. They have you upload the insurance binder before setting up the pickup which isn’t the most effective process. We had to essentially redo everything when we got to the dealership and wait a few more days for them to stamp the plates when the RMV opened. The headache is worth it for a $46 a month. We live near a few free charging stations, so cost of operating it should, hopefully, be close to nothing (gotta get those tires rotated).

371d41fa3f42544260fd605ee769409cx

c98988284efc302c61a291a99713749bx

4 Likes

Great deal! How long was the process through RODO?

6 days. This could have been shorter if we could get to the dealership before they closed on Thursday or Friday.
Wednesday-reserved the car
Thursday-uploaded documents
Saturday-went to dealership for “pick up,” but only singed the lease
Monday- picked up the car.

That’s still a pretty quick turn around from RODO. Enjoy the car!

Nice work! Could you share a bit more info on the RODO process? Did you use the Make an Offer feature? Or was the deal you received offered to you at the outset?

Rodo has some pretty good looking deals on these in NJ provided that the dealers will honor them and they are located in NJ for rebate purposes. I’d just verify some info with them first because they are showing taxes in their breakdown which shouldn’t be there for NJ residents.

Yeah I was trying to check these out the other day on there and I only see the ‘Limited’ as an option. This is in Massachusetts.

There’s at least one popping up for me, although I believe it may be in Staten Island.

1 Like

Yes, it might be the location.

1 Like

Rodo was great for this deal. It doesn’t seem like it is possible to make a transaction using just the app, which would have been nice. We wanted to avoid all the time at the dealer, but still spent a few hours + travel time dealing with all of the paperwork and whatnot. We didn’t use the Make an Offer feature, but probably should have (worse they could have done is say no).

1 Like

Nice deal. How does RODO work. Is it pre-negotiated?

Also from MA looking for a deal, but can’t replicate this on Rodo…