Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO

Monthly payment (pre-tax): $3,187

Current mileage: 640
Maturity mileage: 15,293
Effective miles per month:
Maturity date: 34 Payments Remaining

Financial institution: Lamborghini Financial Services
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Almost Brand New

Lease Includes Tire and Wheel

1 Like

Any pics or incentive? Seems like you took on a lease and are having buyers remorse with 34 months left on it…

There are always better cars out there.

5k/yr? Did the car actually have 293 demo miles??

Color?

For $3,187 plus tax, I would hope it comes with all 4 wheels AND tires :crazy_face:

1 Like

Came on here to spy the photos when I saw the car! Add some photos please…

not sure if this is the best place for you lol

2 Likes

Also do you know for sure you will actually be removed from the lease, not just another name added on? Other vw Audi group leases only add a new lessee meaning you are still financially responsible for the car. Bad enough with a $20,000 Jetta but downright terrifying for a $300,000 super car.

3 Likes

I was told by lambo financial recently that they don’t allow lease transfers :man_shrugging:t2:

Also, this a lot of miles per year on a Lambo…what are you getting next since it seems you were intending to drive it more than most.

most exotics are driven 3-5k a year, he would be on pace for 320 miles a month X 12 months = 3,840 miles. Seems fine to me.

1 Like

What I’m saying is that this is a higher than usual mile lease (5,000) vs most lambo/ferrari/McLaren lease’s I’ve seen which are 2-2500 miles per year. He is definitely on track and has plenty of miles left.

Anything higher than 2000-2500 lowers the residual substantially which explains his costs

5,000 a year is epic on a lambo…that’s what I did and am going full YOLO

He’s likely referring to a warranty add

It’s not that unusual. I test drove a mclaren the other day and the cost for an upgrade to 5000 miles per year was nominal. Totally worth it

1 Like

Here in LA most of these leases are super low miles and people are constantly swapping out early anyway.

Let’s see some pics of the spec

I know. Sometimes my humor doesn’t translate onto the screen :rofl: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would say 2.5k is the average in the north and east coast, basically these cars are unusable from December to march, in some areas from October to april. Being in California and having full use all year minus maybe heavy rain/fog (which is still kind of rare) 5k is definitely above the norm but not crazy by any means.

The cost from 2.5 to 5 to 7.5k is circa $150-$300 per bump. Imo that’s nominal to me especially at $2k+ a month.

Some dealers advertise AM on 10k/yr leases. But yeah it’s pretty common for a 36 month/7.5k total mileage lease to be advertised for lamborghini, mclaren, etc etc.

1 Like

Definitely awesome to get more miles on a lambo…worth every penny.

1 Like

especially when you can use the vehicle.