2020 GMC YUKON XLT Lease advice

It’s our first time to lease from GM and was wondering if the figure attached is a good deal?

Thanks and looking forward to hear all of your expert opinions/advice.

Good grief. A $1,000+ payment on a $71k sticker Yukon is absolutely horrendous.

The first thing you need to do is verify what MF the dealer is using and compare that with GM’s base rate which you can get from Edmunds.

Also, something doesn’t add up, the cap cost plus dealer fees doesn’t equal the total price.

2 Likes

that looks like BMW X7 money to me.

4 Likes

everything looks about right. having this program helps significantly on any tahoe/yukon lease.

check your employer - https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/

How much is the discount with that program

depends on the MSRP. supplier pricing & a couple grand rebate.

on point. not to mention the X7 is substantially better in every measurable metric.
Don’t even need to mention the driving dynamics. I don’t even think the Yukon is worth 71k, let alone it leasing like a Porsche. This should be a 55k-ish car tops.

3 Likes

Sorry to ask but how do you get the rate from Edmunds? Thanks

Go to forums on edmunds and find a section for your car. Post your questions and mods will answer typically in one day.

Ask them nicely, they will tell you.

Are you in a hurry to get a truck? Curious if these numbers will get better as the new body style rolls out

Personally, I wouldn’t pay that much for a dinosaur. But if this is time sensitive and you need the passenger volume, I get it

X7 is a better driving and luxury car, but if you need and cargo volume, there’s no comparison

Also, I feel like there have been better Escalade numbers sprinkled here over the last year

Not really in a rush but we do need the both the cargo and pax space. Thanks

1 Like

Thank You!!

miiiiiiiiiiiiniiiiiiiiiivaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been working some Escalade deals since the wife’s GX lease is coming up. Haven’t heard anything since April, then got a call today with an offer for a Black/Black Standard demo with 2k miles; 36/12k $3500 DAS and $810/m pre-tax. I just stopped the conversation there as I’ve had enough stupidity for one day by 10am. Read my last RAM post for context.

5 Likes

Have you looked at the Expeditions or Navigator? As what @leasealot said, maybe you can compromise with the X7? GM vehicles have some of the Worst/Cheap interiors. For the quoted price, the X7 would be the Ritz while the Yukon would be the Fairfield Inn.

2 Likes

OP here are the numbers on a 2020 X7 with 12,000 miles
lmk what ur zip is & i can update it for taxes

MUCH BETTER DEAL!!! Your spending X7 M50i numbers.

Those large domestics can tow a boat and 6 or 7 adults plus their bags

It really depends on what you need

1 Like

zip is 92657. I think $83k is for a semi equipped X7 40?

X7’s have a whole bunch of things that are standard. They roll off the line pretty much well equipped.
83k has the following extras: premium, lux seating, park assist +
keep in mind base is $73,900
here’s what an 83k build looks like…basically fully loaded tbh
https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/e7ej21nz/summary

here’s the pmt with tax

Here’s a loaded 106K X7 M50i

lmk, easy to make it nothing due at signing but first payment.
You can put down 7 MSDs to save another $60 p/m

btw look at the standard feature
LUXURY FEATURES

• Roof rails in Satin Aluminum
  • 21" Y-Spoke bi-color ferric grey wheels
  • Satin Aluminum line exterior trim

STANDARD FEATURES

• Live Cockpit with Navigation
  • Frontal Collision Warning w/ City Collision Mitigation
  • Lane Departure Warning
  • Active Blind Spot Detection
  • Front underbody protection in matte silver
  • Sport Seats

EXEC pack:

Gesture Control

Assists drivers to accept incoming calls, reject calls, adjust volume and activate 360 degree view around the vehicle. S […]

Head-up Display

The Head-up Display projects a multi-color image that seems to float beyond the windshield, just below your line of visi […]

Remote Engine Start

Using the vehicle key from a distance of approximately 100 to 230 feet, or the BMW Connected App, remotely start the veh […]

Soft-close automatic doors

The soft-close door feature uses small electric motors to gently close all doors with minimal effort. Simply close the d […]

Rear electric side window shades

Electric roller sunblinds for the rear side windows help keep the sun’s heat and glare out of the passenger compartment, […]

Harman Kardon surround sound system

Harman Kardon® surround sound system with 464-watts. This 16-speaker sound system includes tweeters, midrange speakers, […]