2020 Ford Explorer XLT AWD $391/mo, $472DAS - $49k MSRP

About to sign on a 2020 Ford XLT AWD. Curious for any feedback, should be finalizing tomorrow.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Ford XLT AWD, Black (ext and int), moonroof, 2nd row captains chairs
MSRP: $49,095
Monthly Payment: $391/mo (pre tax, will be paying $472 with MA Sales tax and Ford also rolls in annual MA Excise tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $472 (first month)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,500
MF: .00133
Residual: 55%
Incentives: $5000 ($3k RCL Customer Cash and a $2k conquest certificate I received in the mail)
Region: New England
Leasehackr Score: 9 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: First time using it, cannot seem to get it to work out to my numbers: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Ford&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=49095&sales_price=44412&months=36&mf=0.00133&dp=0&dealer_fee=599&acq_fee=0&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=5000&rebate=0&resP=55&reg_fee=27&sales_tax=6.125&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

Pretty happy with the deal after shopping around to several dealerships. Was hoping to stay around $400/mo for a 3-row SUV so happy where I landed. Plan to finalize tomorrow. Let me know if you have any feedback

1 Like

Did a broker here see your Wanted ad and helped? If so, give em a shout out!

Nope, did this one myself! Emailed a bunch of dealerships in New England and looked around for best I could do.

The Explorer’s third row is borderline useless . Hope you’ve tried stuffing your intended passengers back there before buying

Yes, it’s definitely tight back there… we only have two kids so the seats would mostly stay down unless we needed them…family in town, etc. Just like to have it for when we do need it, and generally want that size car.

I’m the same way, having a 3rd row is convenient in the fact you can just keep it down and have a large cargo space.