2020 Ford Explorer - SOLD - Please Close Out

BEST OFFER

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Ford Explorer Limited

MSRP: 53,250
Current mileage: 27,650

Local pickup or buyer pays shipping

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Pristine condition, no accidents

Photos: See attached

Best offer you say?

I’ll start. $1.

6 Likes

Let’s get it going at $20K.

1 Like

$20,000 and an already fucked chicken

1 Like

A relative just bought a 19 base with 30k for 26k from a dealer
This is a limited !

Was that a bid? It says best offer. I guess we are ebay now.

1 Like

I’ll pay 26k :joy:

@unikrnhuntr lock me in

2 Likes

What does that mean? I’m curious and also worried.

2 Likes

How have offers from online places and local dealers been? May be an easier vs selling it here

1 Like

Ya- I’ll probably try that again. Local dealers have been low balling. I think highest I have is $39.5K from driveway.

Would be nice to just not have to pay the ~$500 return fee.

After tax I think total buyout is $39K ($35K+ Cali tax). I’m not looking to turn a profit; so driveway offer would get that done. I am now just wondering if I really want to put down $40K and hold it until I get title, just to flip it for $500.

Not sure if I’m thinking about that correctly

The MMR is around $37K. If you have an offer at $39.5K, that better then I would expect.

1 Like

Seeing as the offer can change at any time, I’d just pay the $500 dispo fee and move on

4 Likes

What about California’s 10 day tax buyout exemption?

What’s the mechanics on how this works? Is it California reimbursing me the ~10% once I prove I held less then 10 days or something I work out with the bank (so they don’t charge me 10%)?

Thank you

I’ve seen a few people have to fight for it
Check the thread

thanks - I will check it out for future.

And then - this has been sold!

I sold it to a local Ford dealer - they gave me $1K. Nice because I was just trying to avoid the depo fee. Although, I definitely left some $ on the table (if I could figure out the cali 10 day tac emption) as I owed ~$35K and I think you could sell this Ford for $38K-$40K quick sale. Dealer will probably try to get ~$43K for it.

1 Like

OP request