2020 F-150, lease.. Good deal? MA

So with just those options you would be looking at $56k on a lariat, add max trailer tow = 57.2k + fx4 = 58.5k. Now if you want 360 cam and lane keep + acc that’s gonna bump you to 61.5k.

And keep in mind those are 502a package which adds the led headlights + fogs, heated rear seats, etc etc.

You will probably want to expand search radius, you can always take a quote a dealer gives you from far away and try to have local dealers match it… remember shipping will probably be $400-$500 and a plane ticket + drive back would be roughly $200-$300.

It really depends on how much time and effort you want to put in, for me the time and effort is worth having more features and a nicer overall finish (the xl and xlt are littered with hard plastics and cheaper material, the lariat greatly improves on the xlt and the kr/platinum/limited blow the xlt out of the water… keep in mind it’s still a truck so functionality is key therefore plastics will always show up somewhere in a truck)

$93/mo in tax, that’s rough. Not sure why anyone lives there, effective $606/mo

No no lol.

572/Month including sales tax (33.66) and excise tax (59.48)

So many wonderful reasons to live in Massachusetts. Like owning a nice car…gotta pay to play.

Yeah but with the $1800 down it’s effective $606, ouch

That same truck goes for $45,982 pre-negotiation down here in TX but it’s the Lariat trim level. (has 502a)

1 Like

How does this truck compare with a 2019 Nissan titan platinum reserve 60k msrp and 540 a month with 2k daS? Asking for friend in MA.

The Titan is so far behind the curve of modern trucks. I was so disappointed in them when I looked at them

Sierra Denali is better bet and they lease well

Titans are terrible (I’ve owned one)

1 Like

Explain more on terrible please. Did it break down?

No it’s just so far behind everybody else tbh, it lacks modern features/tech and has a severely old powertrain… gas mileage is terrible.

Basically as far as truck ranks go it goes something like.

F150
Ram 1500
Sierra/silverado
Tundra
Titan

You can move around the ram,f150 and Sierra in certain spots but the tundra is a notch below them and the titan is notches below the tundra.

2 Likes

Where in TX are you that you star Lariat negotiations at 46,000?