2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Wideboy

I considered but I get bored of the same car pretty quick. Leasing is my only option. Yeah I’m upstate NY closes to me is NJ.

I’ve noticed that and I’ve called them out on it several times. They claim they take it out then put it back. BS

1 Like

I don’t understand how they “take something out” that’s printed on the window sticker…

1 Like

Yea I’m just outside Buffalo and have good contacts here. Well leasing through Chrysler capital you won’t be able to transfer so it’s yours for threes years. Everyone I know that leased one is left wanting after lol…there is nothing else on the market like it for the money.

I’m perfectly fine with that I’m 26 and this was a dream for me. Worked 2 jobs for 5 years just to be able to afford it. If I love it that much to want to keep it after my lease i will.

Northeast would be a great region to get a deal on, still cold + the whole covid thing. At the end of the day southern(florida, nc, sc, etc) and western dealers(california,arizona,etc) know people couldn’t care less about awd and eventually somebody is gonna buy it at or above invoice + power dollars.

Problem is 2020 widebody stock is low, and the stock they do have is undesirable daytona’s due to a circa $4.5k price bump for 10 hp, one of 501, and that stupid trunk lid vinyl and contrasting spoiler.

A fully loaded wb Daytona hc is 83k compared to a loaded wb hc which is 79k without the cosmetics like calipers, stripes, blacked out roof/hood, suede package, etc etc

1 Like

Awesome man congrats…is working two jobs feasible throughout the lease or in these current conditions? Not that I’m trying to get into your personal financial status. I heard that chrysler Capital is offering residual decreases for returning hellcats if the leasee is willing to buy the car. I think In a few months there’s going to be a flood of very low milage 2016 hellcats on the market. If that’s the case I’m buying one with a mopar lifetime and not looking back.

2 Likes

I’ve recently accepted a job that pays more then both of my jobs combined and we are still open right now so yeah I’m good. Only reason I’m looking.

Awesome well your in now rush and with the current scenario I would keep grinding. There’s a good deal to be had for sure.

1 Like

I’ll keep at it for sure. Waited 5 years I can wait a few more days or weeks