2020 Dodge challenger Scat Pack

Trying to hack a challenger and for whatever reason half of the dealers I contact don’t even know what MF or Rv is, not just the amount but what the actual term is. Anyway, finally started getting real quotes not just the 700-750 ones with no information.

Figued the mf on this one would give you a chuckle. Edmunds states. 0172 & 64%

I am trying to get the quoted numbers to work out on the calculator, this would be 0 DAS and I am missing something.

NVM figured it out, needed the first months payment so I just subtracted that from the selling price and it came out exact.

With that being said, and not finding much information about recent challenger leases what is a realistic selling price to shoot for? Percentage wise there isn’t much of a discount.

Those days are over when you can get good deals on Scat Packs and Hellcats

Im missing something here, what is the difference between the car in the first post and the one in the second? First one is taking off 7k+. What is the discount on the second one?

I assume all these have somewhere around 4800 in incentives this month?

According to the last picture you posted, they are giving you no discount at all.
Check incentives available in your area through edmunds.
Without trying, I got a better offer through rodo in my area. You can use that as a starting point of your negotiations.
There are very few differences between a 2019 and a 2020 model, consider a 2019 as you’d get a discount from the selling price.
Consider MSDs to buy down the MF.

The first one was to show the ridiculously high MF rate ( i am assuming to offset the discount). According to edmunds there is no incentive on Lease for scat packs.

Second one was MSRP of 44680 and selling price of 42195 discount of 5.6%

Damn, i thought i saw an extra 0 in that. 11.xx% LMAO

I’ve also just gotten a quote on one of these. Although they didn’t provide the selling price of car, I was able to essentially back into it using the monthly payment and DAS numbers. The discount was absolutely pathetic. I believe the Dodge “power dollar” incentive for the 2019’s has carried over to the 2020s, but it’s only if you’re financing/buying.

quite likely that first quote is not from chrysler capital. probably a 3rd-party bank with high incentive and high MF.

I’m having a heck of a time trying to get respectable lease numbers on a Charger Scat Pack. I’m about to just give up and wait… pathetic incentives and dealers won’t budge

Last time I looked, the incentives made it much more feasible to buy. The Power Dollars or whatever the HP related deal was for purchase only so leases were not great.

Go to Dodges website and click ‘incentives’ then Challenger then view all models. Click scat pack then pick a car. Check calculate payment then print it out for the dealer.

Will a little work you should be able to find the exact car your looking at.

On Dodges website I’m getting $345/month plus title tax and fees for a 2020 Scat Pack $38995 msrp with $7544 in discounts and an adjusted cap cost of $35,836.

How is this possible with 7.4k in incentives And a 38k MSRP? Are you posting 4K in taxes, tag, title, gov fees?

BTW Hellcats are leasing well…

MSRP $38995
Options $2890
Destination $1495
Discounts $7544
Adj. Cap. Cost $35836
12/36 $345/m plus tax tags fees

Dealers website has it listed for $35138…probably discounts not everyone qualifies for but still… print out the screen and bring to dealer.

I had a deal for a hellcat, $2000 down $650 including CA tax.

1 Like

Hello, Can i please get the Money Factor and Residual for a 2020 dodge challenger R/T and R/T Scat pack? Any incentives and tax credits?

36M/10,0000 and
36M/12,000 miles
Zip-75232

Thank you

@Uzumaki, you’ll want to head over to Edmunds Forums and ask there. There probably is already a thread for that too so just google it and it should take you to their website