2020 cla 45 amg

This is a non-discounted deal but I just wanted to see if anyone has gotten any discounts on this car?

I have sold 2 of these this month. The payment will still be high even with discounts.

1 Like

It’s a nice car, but close to $1200 for a glorified CLA? C63 deals have been less than this.

1 Like

Seems like crazy money for the budget front wheel drive based Benz, I understand this one is an AMG with all the bells and whistles, but there are much better cars out there for the money.

If you think this is a good deal, I have a Golden Gate bridge to sell you.

I mean, like, in what universe is paying $52K for a 64K car over 3.5 years a rational thought in someone’s mind? How does that question even exist?
Why won’t you just finance it at that point?

7 Likes

Looking at 0-60 etc, the 340i isn’t much slower, you could probably get two of those for this payment.

1 Like

Did you give any kind of discount? Is the CLA 45 that much better than the CLA 35?

I did give discounts on the vehicle. I havent had that much seat time in the CLA45 but it looks so much better than the 35

1 Like

The only reason I am looking at this car is I saw a review of the S version but it seems it is not available in the US so I took a look at the non S and it seemed to be pretty sweet.

I agree that it a stiff price.

Again, ask yourself, is paying 52K for a 64k car a good idea? A BMW M5 is going to be slightly cheaper than this!!

2 Likes

You can get an audi RS5 for that price… I have an S5 sportback which is a 10x better car for half the cost… I dont think anyone on this forum can recommend this lease.

1 Like

Lol an S5 sport back is not 10x the car. The CLA 45 shits all over the S5 in almost every way except for interior room and lower lease cost.

1 Like

I can’t even figure out how its so expensive on the calculator.

Just finance it…the lease is terrible.

I would prefer a RS5, M5, M850i/M8 at this lease price point.

2 Likes

Yup… FWIW, the lease on the 35, though better, still isn’t a good deal by LH standards.

I wanted to thank everyone for their help. I have decided my vehicle choice was not great for the money. I had a 2018 S5 so I kind of want something different. If I could only find a new Corvette C8 I would be happy. LOL.

1 Like

I went from a CLA45 AMG to an M340i. I can tell you after having lived with both, that the M340i is an objectively better car. The AMG was a lot of fun. The sounds it made were hilarious, and it didn’t drive like a FWD based vehicle. Still, the suspension was way more punishing than the M340i without any better handling. I took over the lease on the AMG and was paying about $700/month which is still a lot, but it was a short team lease that fit my needs. I’m paying the same for an almost fully loaded M340i, and it’s just so much more car for the money.

I hope it helps. I know if you have your heart set on the AMG, it’s difficult to change, but I would at least give the BMW a try and see what you think.

3 Likes
1 Like

To be fair the OP is talking about the redesigned CLA 45 which is far better than the previous generation which wasn’t highly regarded by anyone.

1 Like

I got 6% off, in NJ

1 Like