2020 Chevy Bolt Premier Loaded (FREE 36/10k lease!)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Bolt EV Premier Trim (With Infotainment / Bose, Driver Confidence II, DC Fast Charge, Black Bowties, All weather floor mats, Cargo net)
MSRP: $44235
Monthly Payment: $0
Drive-Off Amount: $2521.68 (Not including post-sale rebates)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00001
Residual: 50%
Incentives: $14150 + 5k CVAP + 2k CVRP (+1k GRID recharge chard + $100 GM rewards)
Region: NorCal
Leasehackr Score: 356.8 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

This was my 1st EV lease, 3rd overall vehicle lease. The incentives / discounts are below:
MSRP: 44235
Dealer Discount: 3500
Sales Price: 40735
Up-front Incentives: 14150
CVAP: 5000
CVRP: 2000

I basically paid $2500 at the dealership but will get $2000 cash back from CVRP and $1000 in prepaid charging credits and I charge for free at work. So the car itself is free for 3 years minus vehicle registration and insurance!

7 Likes

What’s part of the up front incentives?

What dealer was this at?

His up-front incentives of $14150 consist of: 6750 (lease cash for Premier) + 3000 (Costco) +1500 (lease/loyalty) + 1500 (CCFR) + 1400 (Bay Area CCR).

I am not from Cali. Can you elaborate what CCFR and CCR are? Tried google but didn’t find the answer

CCR stands for Cap Cost Reduction. I’m actually not familiar with the acronym CCFR, but in this instance they are just rebates that serve the same purpose. The breakdown here is as follows:

$6750 lease cash rebate (Everyone gets that)

$3000 Costco incentive (Existing Costco members can get an authorization code for this rebate)

$1500 Lease Loyalty/Conquest rebate (Anyone with an existing lease in their household qualifies)

$1400 Bay Area CCR (People who are registering the vehicle at an address in select California zip codes qualify for this)

1 Like

CCFR stands for California Clean Fuel Rebate, and it is a California-specific rebate for EV and some plug-in hybrid cars. This rebate is worth $1500 and is applied at time of purchase/lease, and only participating dealers can give it to you. It was just introduced 11/17/20. $1400 Bay Area CCR is also applied at time of purchase/lease, but only to people who register the vehicle in certain counties within the Bay Area (Northern CA).

Since you’re not from California, you won’t get any of these rebates, but you should qualify for other state/local/utility rebates at your place of residence.

Got it. Thank you all!

Is this deal available in any SoCal dealers?

This deal was at Dublin Chevrolet with Ashley. But besides the dealer discount of $3500 the rest is all dependent on the buyer’s circumstances

1 Like

It’s the state-specific and sometimes income-specific rebates that often make or break these EV deals.

Which state are you in?

Wow I thought 99 a month for a Bolt was great. But getting paid for one is nicer!!

What is the 1k GRID recharge card? Is that available for everyone?

GRID info here

It’s part of the Programs available to CA residents

I am trying to get a free lease on a Bolt as well. Amazing how these deals are actually achievable. I am waiting for the CVAP, which I was told must be approved and they will send a voucher BEFORE buying or leasing a vehicle. They also only work with certain dealerships. Their list is pretty big but not all dealerships are on that list so make sure you check.

Would San Jose, CA be one of them? Also I tried searching google, is there a website to see what zip codes?