2020 Chevy Bolt LT- 10k/yr 36 mo MF 0.00053.....$279/mo 0 Drive-off

Just got a call back from Fremont Chevy using Costco Auto Program.

W/ Conquest, I got an offer of $278/mo @ 10k/yr 36 mo. 51% residual($305 w/ Santa Clara tax)
Didn’t hear detailed breakdown of the discounts over the phone.
MF is fixed by GM per the dealer.
I don’t have a detailed breakdown of the lease offer but I thought it would be in the low $200 range rather than high.
He also says that these are moving fast and has 12 on the lot…says moved 18 today.
Seems that there are lower priced deals for GM loyal/credit card @ $1xx/mo but i don’t have either. Thinking that there is a little bit more room for dealer discount.

Is this a decent deal Hackrs? TIA

36/10k residuals is 53%.
36/12k is 52%
Too little detail… what’s the MSRP?

I’ll find all the numbers tomorrow.
The guy called me right before he got off and I didn’t want to hold him up.

Most of their Bolt are oasis blue… which not a big fan lol. Walked in yesterday to see the color. Decided to walk out.

Hi,

I got the below deal yesterday (Not in Fremont) for Chevy Bolt Lt (W/ Conquest)

$150/M with tax.
$4995 down payment(includes 1st-month payment + all DMV/Tax/Document etc…).
10k/yr 36 mo

With state rebate $2000 and PGE $800.

Final is (150*35 +4995)-(2800) = $7445
For 36 months, it comes to–> $207 per month Total.

What’s the MSRP of the car?

Your offer comes out to $292 before CVRP and PGE.
Unless your offer is for 12k mi/yr, my offer is slightly better.

edit. my math is off…
your deal is better.
$10,675 vs $10,245 before (2,000+800)

:rofl:
They would have to have it for $150 a month no down for me to drive that color!

MSRP printed is $38,245

That’s exactly what I think when I see the color :rofl::rofl:

I see, congrats on the new ride !

1 Like

Just realized you signed the deal.
Congrats! Doesn’t matter anymore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m talking to other dealer since Fremont doesn’t have the packages and color that I’m looking for. Share your detail later and let’s see…

So Fremont had the cyan color…smh
Dealer said that he can get premier from other affiliate but will have detail on that tomorrow as well.

You are aiming for Premier?

I just want a cheap EV until I get my Cybertruck.
Had a Merc B class w/ 87 mile range which was super.
Then, I went back to C300 which is a good car but after EV, gas stations are just a pain in the @$$.

Really kicking myself for missing out on E-Golf deals in October.
Could’ve bought an SE for $15k and change…

Same… missed that E-Golf train… at first was looking for Hyundai Ioniq EV since I see some deal going on on here but they all sold out in Bay Area. Given over 200 miles range… Bolt is a good choice… just got a quote from another dealer, MSRP of 38xxx LT, 36/12: 0 DAS, 250 a month included 9.25 tax… still trying to lower it though since I saw some Prem over 43k is the same price as this 250 quote.

Can you lemme know if you do replicate the prem deal?
I’ll go in with ya.
Dealer probably won’t make too much commission but will hit 2 in one for their quota and probably will be inclined to stretch just a bit more?

1 Like

Maybe… I just got declined for the 250 deal prem though… let me try again. I’ll PM you

1 Like

You need more detail, but I had an offer on the table for an LT at $230+tax with $7750 in total rebates and 12k miles a year, so there is some room in this quote. In my experience this week, 14% off MSRP seems to be the bottom when you include the $2500 dealer cash.

1 Like