2020 Chevy Bolt EV LT w/ DCFC, $5000 one pay + transfer fee, 19 months and 24.3k Miles, NJ Only UPDATE SOLD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT w/ DCFC, Driver Assistance I/II, and Convenience packages

MSRP: 39.7k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 0 (one pay). No NJ Tax
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $263

Current mileage: 5,700
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month:
Maturity date: 9/8/2023

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): $5,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $625
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
No accidents, light tire wear due to low mileage.

DFCF, Driver Assistance I/II, and Convenience packages

Battery has been replaced per Bolt recall so there are no software or recommended charge limitations on the vehicle.

Photos:

More coming soon

I didn’t realize that 2020s were having batteries replaced so quickly. Did you request the quicker service?

Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $263

What incentive are we talking about here?

Effective includes down payment

There is no incentive. That is the effective monthly payment. One pay / total months.

I am not distrusting the OP here, BUT there has been a lot of confusion not clarified by GM about these repairs. Even the dealer techs are lost half the time. I have a 2020 myself and have not seen or read about a 2020 getting a battery replacement yet. Instead, what we 2020+ owners get currently is software to make the battery only possible to use 80% of its capacity (so now an EPA ~207 mile range), but this software update allows the owner to resume normal life of parking wherever and charging wherever.

OP, did you truly get the battery REPLACEMENT!? Or just the software update?
I’d provide the service paperwork to the interested party to prove which it was when the time comes. If you got a battery already, congrats! That’s huge!

Replacement. I have paperwork, and my online status has already been updated to remove the recall.

Of course will provide paperwork to anyone interested in a transfer.

That is so awesome! You have a very unique 2020 at this point in time. Congrats!

1 Like