2020 C43 AMG Signed

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Mercedes Benz C43 AMG
MSRP: $64385
Selling Price: 54,500
Monthly Payment: $ 447 (472 with tax WI 5.6%)
Drive-Off Amount: $1926 (Acq, dealer, dmv, 1st month)
MSD: 10 (5,500)
Months:48
Annual Mileage:7,500
MF:.00139
Residual:56%
Incentives:? No idea I threw out a selling price to see if they would do it.
Region:WI (Dealer even threw in free shipping from Nebraska to WI)

Pics when she gets here, figure it will be a little while but its free shipping so can’t complain.

Leasehackr Score:11 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link

7 Likes

!

Got it home, shipping was surprisingly quick.

2 Likes

That is a smoking deal!

3 Likes

Good work. Curious about the 4 year lease though. Are you still under warranty after 3 years? Are you worried about tires etc?

Nicely done!

Future Hackr Data Point:
$64,385 MSRP
$54,500 Selling Price
$ 9,885 Total Discount

$ 1,500 MB-to-Dealer Incentive
$ 8,385 Dealer Discount
13.0% Pre-Incentive Discount @ buy rate MF 0.00139

3 Likes

According to the book it says 48 month 50k miles for the warranty. I already plan on using the tires on it for summer the buying a set of all seasons and wheels to swap out during the winter. That should let me turn it back in with the stockers. If it needs brakes I can do that myself, same with oil changes. I like wrenching and it’s much easier on new cars than 20 year old rusted stuff.

Thank you! I was just going to use a broker and figured why not try myself first. 4th dealer wanted to play ball, hopefully MB transfers will happen again in the future, I didn’t plan on keeping it the full term but oh well.

1 Like

Surely, you meant: We are impressed at how you have navigated the treacherous waters of taking on a lease negotiation in these uncertain times when dealers are going from pillar to post to obfuscate whatever incentives may be handed out to customers, pretexting a nationwide inventory shortage. However, congratulations, as you have gently but firmly pushed on in your resolve like Washington crossing the Delaware under constant fire but keeping his weary eyes on the most glorious of prizes…

“nicely done” just sounds…glib and pedestrian, like something I would say … It’s like ordering hamburger and fries at the 4 star Michelin …

5 Likes

Nope. I say what I mean.

But I must say I find value in your words when you elaborate your thoughts beyond a few grunts. You have much to say, so please share.

3 Likes

Wannabe raptor next to a wannabe amg :yum:.

Just kidding, great deal in a sellers market. How do you like the car so far?

Edit: just looked at the picture, damn that duckbill style trunk spoiler is NASTY, I like the stance of that duckbill style bump + the diffuser.

1 Like

Your pedestrian is showing here, in fact.

2 Likes

Hahaha, you can’t get a raptor with a 6.5’ box so I did the next best thing and built my own.

So far the car is awesome, I was a little scared to get it because it was replacing a 2010 Panamera and I didn’t want to regret the decision. But the new tech, and almost comparable hp doesn’t disappoint… And the twin turbo burbles ahhhhh yeahhh.

1 Like

Better view

4 Likes

No you’re not wrong, wish they would offer the raptor grille as an option, they would make so much money.

I drove the c43 a while ago, it lacks the exhaust of the 63 but overall not a bad setup, a piggyback tune should net you circa 50-100hp if stock isn’t enough but it’s got some kick. Did you have the performance exhaust? Kinda looks like it but I could be wrong.

I think it’s hard to compete with this hack, closest thing in terms of performance would be the m340 and I don’t think you can get it for $400s atm. Solid deal on a solid car.

1 Like

I noticed a lot more of the DOOD grilles running around and always chuckle. I know Ford went after the company selling the F & R letters so you would think they realize the people want the part so make them and sell them.

Mine has the performance exhaust, never drove the c63 because I know I wouldn’t budge from the v8 sound. With planing on driving it year round in WI I couldn’t get rid of the awd. I am going to start looking into tunes for it but it is still pretty quick. Never really compared to the BMW’s but definitely will on the next round of hacking.

This pedestrian has always believed in good education received at the hands of the masters. Thanks.

1 Like

The other day I was at the bike shop and saw a C43 AMG like yours, I’m not familiar with MB, but it looks really nice and the fit and finish seems top notch.

2 Likes

Understandable, having one car only for fair weather is not fun lol.

Awd helps a ton in the north, it’s a literal lifesaver with how much power some of these cars are making.

1 Like

First @Mustangsrmine congrats on hacking your own deal on that AMG in this environment. Well done and nice ride.

As for this OT banter

I think @vhooloo what @mattevan is referring to is

Michelin Restaurants get 1-3 stars or some other possible award like The Bib Gourmand, no 4-stars. :man_shrugging:t2:

If you have never had the pleasure of dining at one, I highly recommend (even for a hamburger, the last hotel I stayed at in Paris had a 1-star in the lobby and it was :kissing_heart::ok_hand:t2:). I suspect the valet at such places is used to eTrons and AMGs pulling up.

1 Like

Won’t the dealer penalize you for that because it wasn’t their trained techs doing the super important 5000mile courtesy inspections? I know Magnusson-Moss etc. but I just want to confirm how this works on a lease