2020 Buick Enclave Essence AWD- How is this deal?

Just got a quote on a 2020 Enclave Essence. Seemed a bit high, but then again I’m not sure what is considered a “good deal” for the Enclave.

MSRP: $50,180
Term: 39mo
Miles: 18k/year
DAS: $670
Monthly Payment: $670/inc tax

Is this a good deal, or could I do better? Any help is much appreciated!

Sounds ridiculous! You should be able to get low to mid 500. That’s quotes I’ve been getting. Are you sure your not talking about premium enclave?

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking! I was hoping to be under $600/mo, even with the 18k/year. And, yes, that was definitely the Essence. If you don’t mind me asking- what region are you getting quotes in the mid $500’s from?

new york city.

1 Like

What did you get for your target price when you calculated lease costs based on the current rv/mf/incentives from edmunds and a reasonable pre-incentive discount based off of other deals you found while doing your research here?

This car doesn’t lease well, that being said I think there is more room.

GM really needs to get its act together with pricing.

2 Likes

2k less than your MSRP, no 18k option. But way better than your deal. (If they accept it)

Where are you located? On my phone its like 70 more per month…

Thanks for this! What app are you using?

@emh0303 The rodo app for iPhone

@nyclife I go and back forth from Tri state to Florida For work, I checked my registration address in the app and it was Florida home, so I’m assuming it’s not all wheel drive and therefore cheaper.

1 Like

I got $511 per month by doing my own calculations…