2020 Bolt LT - Rodo ($170mo, $2565 DAS) - Socal

Look how long it lasted in 2017…i think they are bluffing too since they cannot possibly know what GM will do next month. With that said, you get the $4k CO rebate and the $2k state tax rebate making this deal about $100/mo…why are you hesitant about this?

Nope only $2k on a lease

So you think the deals will continue? I’m not limited to a Bolt by any means, I’m looking at every and any EV currently. Just seeing what deal I can get for the highest EPA rating, whatever that car make isn’t a concern (excluding Tesla).

2017 had Bolts being blown out in October, and then November deal was.a slightly higher money factor but other terms remaind the same. So it’s possible to see the same deals again in Feb but honestly the inventory this time around went so quick here in Socal. EVs are just more popular and the market of buyers is increased, so likely any units in Feb would be snatched quickly if the incentives carry over. And what I’ve seen is dealers here have wised up to the demand and are just not playing ball since they know they can make more.

Ymmv

Just closing the loop on this topic. Rodo indicated the dealer inventory was not being updated appropriately in the app and that all their Bolts were either sold off or under deposit, so my order will be cancelled. Unsurprising given the narrative leading up to it. Oh well, onto the next…

Thanks for the update and good luck!