2020 Bolt EV LT, $6300 one pay at May

I was trying to find a Bolt deal at April but can’t make it. With Costco $3000 expired at May, the price is a little higher. Finally I found a dealer who can negotiate in a reasonable price range. The selling price was not very good. The money factor was marked up. But the dealer has minimal document fee so the final price is still in my target range.

I don’t see a deal post about Bolt this month. Just want to share information to give you an example that you can still get a Bolt deal even with the Costco $3000 expired.

I can’t match my number to the calculator. So I adjusted tax rate in the calculator to make it close to $6300 one pay.

One more question, I found this dealer when searching inventory in GM’s website. For each car in the inventory, there is a “Start Buying Process”, which means it will calculate your payments based on dealer’s online price and you can fill in information and do credit application. I am OK with its estimated price so I did the “buying” and stopped before credit application to contact dealer to make sure everything is right. They agreed everything estimated by the site (selling price, fees) but told me the site underestimated tax so the price will be higher (in fact tax is correct but the dealer want to mark up MF). My question is, if I finish all the steps online (credit application, uploading all files, …) and move to “waiting for delivery” before contacting dealer, do I have more chance to get the “correct” online price?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Bolt EV, LT, 2020
MSRP: $39890
Selling Price: $35390
One-Pay: $6300
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00056
Residual: 47%
Incentives: $12250 ($11750+$500 Supplier)
Region: South
Leasehackr Score: 19 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

The dealer will change the original “offer” at will. The buy gm site is only an estimate.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.