Maturity date: 03/14/2023

MSD due (if any): $5250
Cash due (if any): N/A
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): If BMWFS allows it

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Leased a little under a year ago and so far love the car. Looks and sounds amazing. Haven’t had any issues or accidents. I’m transferring because I am about to lease a new Chevy Bolt which I won’t have space for unless I transfer this one. Has 6k+ extra miles with about 25 months left on the lease. I haven’t driven much so I think tire wear should be normal. I know $5k MSD’s are a lot and I wasn’t planning on transferring this car when I leased but Covid changes things.

All services are up to date with service records from BMW of Buena Park. If you’re an Android user like me, you’re in luck. I was able to get the newest software update with Android Auto which isn’t supposed to be available for this car by having some “software issues” :wink:. Trust me, its a game changer.

I got the car a professional chrome delete by a reputable body shop in Long Beach which is about a $350 value. The mirrors, edges of the front grille and the front lower air intakes all used to be chrome and they are now wrapped black to match the rest of the car. BMW M colored grill inserts and the BMW M sport license plates I also added are easily removable. If you can, I would definitely recommend checking out the car in person as these pictures don’t do the car justice. Overall, you’ll be able to tell that this car is owned by someone who loves and takes care of his cars.

Equipped with every single option offered by BMW on this car except for adaptive cruise control. Check window sticker below for options.

Photos:

5 Likes

Cool car. I wonder if chrome removal would be in issue on lease end. :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks. I asked one of the brokers on here before getting it done and he said he thought it wouldn’t be an issue. Also the guy who did the wrap said it should come off no problem with a little heat if I ever needed to remove the 3M. Hopefully it doesn’t end up being an issue.

Really nice looking and well-optioned car. Looks like you have 12k miles/year? Haven’t seen Z4’s on LH in awhile, so things may work out for you.

GLWT

1 Like

Beautiful car, great payment on the 40. MSDs might be only holdback as you mention but worth it for that payment. GLWTS

1 Like

Thank you, hopefully. Ya I got 12k miles/yr for commuting to work and I remember thinking even if I started work from home that I’d be back by June loool.

Wow, beautiful car! Good luck - I’m sure it’ll move with the right buyer. Amazing payment.

1 Like

I would be interested. Can move on it right away. I sent you a DM, please let me know.

1 Like

Pending Transfer. Waiting for BMWFS approval

Nice. Did the applicant just apply today? Don’t be surprised if you get a decision within the hour (in some cases, within 2 minutes). BMW FS has been very quick with that lately. Good luck!

1 Like

This car is hot. I’m surprised it took this long to transfer. Nobody has these.

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

Notify mods to re-open, if falls through.