2020 BMW X7 Lease TX

The only difference between someone who is crazy and eccentric is money.

I’m definitely not eccentric… :joy:

Op Congrats on the ride ! Nice deal for TX. Did you sign up for BMW CCA ???

@Mods, What is the wait for? Can’t we lock n move on, people who have no idea about the deal will keep coming to say unrelated $*#!

1 Like

True that. I’ve had issues with AP a few times myself including laggy/skippy audio.

What is BMW CCA? I haven’t received the vehicle yet, just ordered. Also, why lock if people are still conversing?

Alright. Let’s get back on topic. 2020 x7? How are you getting a car that’s not released yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

does not work for loaners tho correct? or does it?

My dealer honored the full $1000 on the loaner I’m leasing. At the very least, you should be able to get $500

You can’t even spell “mods” right - it’s “trusted_hackrs” :smile:

1 Like

is there a grace period to sign up for an use the rebate?

You are confusing an OL code with the CCA rebate. Dealers have no involvement with CCA rebates.

@anon11379241 its just a matter of preference. This would be my first BMW after a decade of mercedes GL/S. The 2019 GLS is not even in the same category as the 2019 X7. I was going to wait for the 2020 but am not impressed withe GLE at all. For me, the gls and x7 feel very similar on the road…to your point, car like…which my wife prefers. The Navigator was just not my style or feel and felt like un upgraded suburban. But again, meets the needs of people with TOW necessity or teenage kids utilizing the third row. Anyone leasing or buying these types of vehicles knows its a poor investment…but what luxury items are good investments? My wife is spoiled and for her to go from a loaded GLS to anything less than…lol

Yes, you are correct.

Like I said I get it different folks different strokes, the navigator is huge and massive, not fun to drive in any metro area or even the suburbs on a daily basis, parking is tough,etc etc. But it’s not an upgraded suburban and definitely doesn’t feel like one, I have sat in a suburban and then an escalade and there’s definitely huge similarities but between testing the expedition and navigator it was a whole different experience, it was more floaty, luxurious etc. etc.

I think it’s just boxy and people don’t look too deeply into it and assume it’s just a pimped out expedition but really if you get a chance to sit in and test them out it’s really on par with the germans and thus why you see expedition deals for 700-800 and no navigator below 1k despite there being not so much of an msrp difference between a fully loaded expedition and decently equipped navigator.

I think lincoln is trying to get rid of that stigma that “it’s just an upgraded ford” and really put a good amount of effort into this car, which is why reviewers are singing it’s praises and they are topping review competitions. But again there are people out there that would drive a base 3 series over a loaded camry/accord because of the brand, I like to be as unbiased as I can when I talk about pros and cons of vehicles because I feel like no vehicle is perfect, they all have cons.

1 Like

Looks like there’s some decent discussion about the pros and cons of different luxury SUVs, which might still be beneficial to some people, so I’m fine with keeping it unlocked for now.

@leasealot if you custom order now, the build will be a 2020 model. 2020’s will start hitting lots in August.

As this is my first foray into the world of luxury SUV’s, im curious as to why it seems all the comparisons are between MB, Lincoln, Infinty and such and no Range Rovers are mentioned?

Because you have to keep a towing service on retainer when you have a RR?

:bat:

2 Likes

Or have a friend with a Lincoln Navigator so he can put it in the third row and take it to the shop for you :crazy_face:

3 Likes