2020 BMW X3M Graphite/Adelaide Grey, $77K MSRP, $725+tax, $0 DAS, $5600 MSDs, 27 months + ~22K miles left

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X3M
Target Transfer Date: 7/31/21 (assuming 3~4 weeks for BMW FS, would like to start the transfer process by end of June at the latest)

MSRP: $77,295
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $725
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $725 + tax

Current mileage: 6,400
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 820 (assuming end of July transfer w/ 8000 miles driven by then, reflected in title)
Maturity date: 11/16/2023

MSD due (if any): $5600
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): No financial incentive, comes with front license plate attachment, front and back dashcams, and memory cards installed (~$400 total). Assuming an end of July transfer, you’d get a 1/2 month free as I’d be making the 7/16 payment (~$400 incl. tax).

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500 + tax
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, with shipping arranged and paid by buyer

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition, no scratches incl. on wheels, no stains or damage in interior (attached pics were from 2 weeks ago after manual car wash), non-smoker, garaged entire time (except for a week or two during traveling).

Properly broken in (followed instructions in owner’s manual since day 1) with break in service at 1120 miles. All service done at BMW dealerships (can send service records upon request). The car is fantastic and I’m honestly sad to let it go. Transferring as I’m preparing for a move to NY in August where I won’t need a car.

Optional Ultimate Care+ Package available for an additional $25.69/mo which covers brakes and wipers.

Photos:

Some bonus pics from my trip to Joshua Tree earlier this year:

3 Likes

Nice deal in this market. Should sell fast…

1 Like

We really should see some more cars outfitted with Adelaide Grey. I hardly stumble across it.
It’s a great look

1 Like

Very nice car and a good deal however you will still probably move it faster on one of the lease swap websites as people here are typically adverse to paying all those MSDS up front no matter how good the deal.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice – definitely good to know.

1 Like

I bet you can swap this here. Gorgeous spec and super fair price.

2 Likes

Available?

Yeah, still available! Stage 1 with an interested assumee fell through. PM me with any questions or if you’re interested in starting the process.

Damn would be interested in this bit my current lease is up Early August! Wonder how long the transfer process takes. Also the MSD would be paid to you up front but returned to person assuming lease at the time vehicle is returned?

1 Like

The timing sounds nearly perfect IMO.

1 Like

I’m actually hoping for an end of July transfer so it might work well (would need to start the process sometime this week or next). I confirmed with BMW FS that the MSDs stay with the car so the assumee would get it back when the lease is over and I’d work with the assumee to arrange the MSDs to be paid to me at the time of transfer.

1 Like

I’m in San Ramon too actually… let me talk with the wife lol.

1 Like

Can this be transferred without the msds

No it cannot

1 Like

Does this have Adaptive Cruise + Lane Assist? If so i’m interested (located in Oregon but could come pick it up).

No ACC. Has Lane Keep Assist but won’t drive itself :sweat_smile:.

Got some really great offers to buyout the car so I’ll be going with that route. Recommend everyone to look into this option given the state of the used car market! Mods please lock the thread.

2 Likes