2020 BMW X3M Competition - Alpine White on Sakhir Orange - $802 P/M + t, 24 months left, $5500 DAS, 1125 miles p/m left

Listed on behalf of a relative. Vehicle is parked in Greensboro, NC and is in immaculate condition. Alpine White on Sakhir Orange, highly optioned. Garage kept. Listed on LH only for now. Will consider SAL by end of summer if the car does not move. Seller is not in a rush at the moment (especially given the current market).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X3M Competition

MSRP: $83,845
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $802
Monthly payment (including NC tax): $826
*****NC is friendly when it comes to taxes, and they tax monthly, not upfront. I think OOS buyers will be taxed on top of $802, not on top of $826. Will need to double check with assumee’s state…

Current mileage: 9,000
Maturity mileage: 36,0000
Effective miles per month: 1125
Maturity date: June 1st 2023

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $5,500

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: fully loaded, excellent condition. Recently had Michelin Pilot 4S tires put on, as the original Continentals are trash. They were taken off and saved, and will be passed on along to the new buyer if they wish. The tires seem above spec and the plan was to toss them on before lease return.

Photos:

This build link is right on, even though its for a 2021: https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/ehg6b8wm/summary

At first look 4k seems a bit high but it’s current market value.

There’s one up for $800 for 5k on sal that you would probably undercut

As far as the tax goes it depends on the state, but I would assume from prior experience most tax off base payment or $802 in this case, if a state charges off sales price then most likely it will get dubbed as transfer tax in lump sum of the current NADA value (VA,MD,DE, etc etc)

Personally I feel like sal would move the car a ton faster, but you might get lucky here.

Good spec tho, glwt!

Thanks for the input re: taxes.
as for SAL-- he’s not really looking to move it too quickly. It’s mostly a feeler. If it moves it moves, if not all is well.
There was a black black X3MC on LH like 10 days ago that was $970 p/m + tax on a similar MSRP, not that it maters because the market is nuts these days anyways.

Didn’t you just offer $654 for someone else’s X3M? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

did he take it? that’s the question

Still available?

Still available

Hey, Is this still available? I know it been a year lol

Just assume they’re sold or PM the OP instead of bumping threads that are old.