2020 BMW X3M - $78,295 MSRP - $730/mo + tax - $3k DAS - 35 mo./29k miles remaining - SoCal

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X3M

MSRP: $78,295
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $730 ($799 with 9.5% LA tax) (due 28th of each month)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 500 (will go up slowly as this is my daily driver)
Maturity mileage: 30,124
Effective miles per month: ~850
Maturity date: 9/28/2023

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): $3,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): I will make the 10/28 payment, even if the transfer finishes close to that date. So first payment for transferee will be due 11/28. Total of 34 payments will be left.

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500+tax (approx. $550) (to be paid by transferee)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, but prefer a local transfer. If out-of-state, transferee is responsible for transportation/liability.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Executive Package, 21" 765M wheels, M Sport Seats, Extended Merino Leather, and Ventilated Seats. The car is essentially brand new, only two weeks old. No blemishes, no curb rash, no stories. Transferring because ride is too fast and rough for the wife. Happy to share additional details/photos through DMs.

Photos:

1 Like

May I suggest she always drive it in Eco-Pro? Such a shame to have to trade out of a good deal on a beast of a car!

GLWT… yet another X3M into the mix!

2 Likes

Haha, already tried that. It really is a shame, but happy wife, happy life. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh boy another x3m story, man women are the hardest to shop for huh.

Glwt

4 Likes

You have no idea lol. Thanks!

Idk why some men do what their wives say.

2 Likes

Beautiful car OP! GLWT. Should move fast

1 Like

The car is pending transfer with someone as of yesterday. In stage 2. Mods, please close the thread for now. Thank you everyone for the support/feedback.

3 Likes