2020 BMW X1 sDrive28i $343+tax, 29 months, 28883 miles left (~995 miles/mo), $2800 MSD - SoCal (Anaheim)

Leased it brand new with only 10 miles on the odometer. Not driving it due to COVID-19.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X1 sDrive28i xLine

MSRP: $41,595
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $343
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 1,118
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month:995
Maturity date: 12/07/2022

MSD due (if any): $2800
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500(Will pay $500 to cover the transfer fee)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, but in person pickup only

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Exterior Color: Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior Color: Black SENSATEC
Options:

1. Convenience Package
  2. 19" Y-Spoke bi-color wheels with Performance run-flat
  3. Fine Wood Fineline trim with Pearl Chrome Accent
  4. Sport seats
  5. LED Headlights with Cornering Lights

Other details: Brand new windshield sun shade and all weather black rubber trunk mat

No accidents, no pets, always garaged.

Photos:

Hello, I am looking for a car for my wife’s friend. I think this car could be good for her. Let me know if you still have the car and would you be able to do a little better with the deal.

thanks

Jeff

Ben,

Ben,

thank you for your reply. She is not used to MSD so it is a lot money upfront for her. Plus we all know once the car is out of the lot it is not brand new when you try to transfer or resell. also, I think she will lose free service after the transfer. Would you pay for the transfer fee to help her out? She just told me to get her the best deal with a base model which is $37K. I am just trying to get her something nicer and still keep her cost down.

OP, if you aren’t already, please post actual pictures of your car. Stock photos don’t show condition of the car and what options are on it.

Maybe you shouldn’t be looking at lease transfers then?

1 Like

Thank you for the reminder. I was too busy to do it. Now I have uploaded actual photos and the window sticker.

Car is still available with $250 incentive.

Update the incentive to $500.

Can the maintenance be refreshed on the transfers?

I believe the free 3-year maintenance cannot be transferred.

Hi,
I am interested to get this quick and living in around (91784) . Just please clarify What should we do with MSD? We should pay it now or at the end of the lease?
Bruce
bvbeh@aol.com
(818)814-2059

Hi Bruce,

You will need to give me the MSD after the lease transfer is completed between us, and you will get it back at the end of the lease. This will be clearly stated in the lease contract so you can confirm it yourself before signing it.

Since I will cover the $500 transfer fee, so you only need to give me $2300(You will get $2800 back at the end of the lease).

Thanks,
Ben

Do you know how the transfer of lease will go through and how long it will take?

Hi Bruce, I don’t know the exact answer but I heard it could take 2-3 weeks for the whole process. For now, the pandemic might slow down the process. BMW needs to approve your credit application and lease application.

Thanks,
Ben

Update: someone has already decided to move forward with the lease transfer so the car is not available now. I will update the status if it becomes available again. Thank you for your time!

1 Like