2020 BMW M8 Convertible

Exactly, he did not pay this for that car. We all know that these launch editions were around his payment with minimal drive off. He also alludes to getting “deals” on cars and bragging about his M4CS deal which is typical here.

If he gets deals, he definitely didn’t pay $1270 + tax with $7500 DAS lmao.

No issue bud with trying to make a profit but due it at SAL or something, no one here is going to pay $1500+ a month for a transfer on this…

Admitting you make profits off of transferring your cars while trying to transfer your car for more money than a new one is not a good strategy. Good luck.

4 Likes

lol, I put the $5k from my M4CS into this, which is what I would accept. I listed for $7500 on SAL because you know people over there are the WORST so I just copied same terms over here. Would let this go for the $5k, smh lol relax a little man

Don’t get me wrong… I envy your position that you can flip cars and make a little money out of it. It works the opposite way for most people, so kudos to you. I am just saying that based on the wealth of information on this forum, your deal would not be considered a home run.

People transfer in to leases for two main reasons: either it’s short term or it’s a great payment. This doesn’t fall into either of those categories after factoring in the $5k. Your M4CS on the other hand was actually a great deal.

5 Likes

I can’t understand why the bigger the coupe/convertible, the less space you have inhe rear seats. I had the wife greenlighted this car a few months back, but not even my 12 year old would fit, and thT was a requirement as I drive her to school and dance and yhere was always another kid/carpool (or used to before covid).