2020 BMW M8 Competition

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M8 Competition.
Saphire Black. Ivory White/Tartufo

Anticipated Transfer: Late Jan/Early Feb 2022

MSRP: ~1$57k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1362.38
Monthly payment (with tax): $1484.99

Current mileage: 6900
Maturity mileage: 30,055
Effective miles per month: 1157
Maturity date: 10/31/2023

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $6500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Mint condition. Garage Kept. Set of Winter tires available as well. Barely driven. Single owner. All maintenance at BMW up to date. Moving to Canada and can’t export the car is it is leased, otherwise would love to keep it.

Photos:

5 Likes

Have you checked that BMW will allow this transfer? I recall seeing that BMW put the kabosh on transfers for now.

This would be news to me. Last I’ve heard they are still allowed. 3rd party sales are stopped.

Is this a recent development?

Nah you can search in the forums here and you’ll see they reopened transfers last year I think.

Absolutely beautiful spec OP.
GLWT

1 Like

Portals still open? Am I crazy.

https://creditapp.bmwusa.com/Assumptions/Credit/AssumptionsApp/VINPage

I just did one. Swap opened and credit app link completed on Monday, docs sent by both parties overnight on Tuesday. Confirmed received by BMW and processed Wednesday. Swap confirmed completed today, Thursday, “you can now take possession of vehicle, 2nd day air dmv/title docs sent today”. Realistically that will show up on Monday and can go get the dmv/plates done on Tuesday and then properly take possession.

1 Like

love it! i’m going to reach out soon!

Looks like my information was dated. This looks to be a hot car with a good deal. gLWS.

It’s a sellers market so it’s possible it may not matter… but you’re doing yourself a disservice with these pictures

1 Like

Messaged you

TEMPTED!!! Wow gorgeous car!

Nice car indeed. The interior is crazy! :heart_eyes:

Update: I should’ve been more clear. Looking to transfer the lease at the end of January. That is when I am going to be moving. Will need the car until then.

1 Like

Check your DMs, I can definitely wait until Jan/Feb.

DM has been sent

Hi there,

merry Christmus.
is the deal still on? I would be very interested.
let me know
Andreas

Interested, sent a dm.

Still available?