Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: Base
Residual: 54%
Incentives: Loyalty, Penfed, College Grad, BMWCCA
Region: South
Leasehackr Score: 11.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Signed this deal remotely. Excited to see it in person! Currently driving a $670/month M3CS that I’ve been getting tired of.

8 Likes

Did you use your BMWCCA on the front end or are you getting the $1500 back as a rebate? Either way, beautiful M8 and really, really nice deal. Welcome to the M8 Club :white_check_mark::+1: Congrats!

Very nice! These cars are absolute monsters. I have the poor man’s fart car version (840i) on the way.

1 Like

Thank you! Getting the $1500 back as a rebate. The $4500 in incentives applied directly to the deal were college grad, penfed, and loyalty.

That’s exactly what I did…effectively got back a majority of my DAS, excluding my 1st payment of $1011 + tax…enjoy it - A LOT!

1 Like

:+1: Nice deal

which dealership? was looking for something similar

Cars beautiful my friend. Where did you get it from I’m looking for the same. Looking to make a deal ASAP.

Thank you!

Great deal.

2 Likes

2020 lease support ends today

I’m sure they’ll have great deals next month as well on the left overs since 2022s are hitting the dealers now.

Do you have any insight on new programs?

I don’t think any one here, including brokers, have any numbers for next month. I doubt the dealers know yet. I’m not sure but I don’t think you’re going to get similar payment on a 2021 m8 next month, as there is still one year of lease support left

2 Likes

Great deal and beautiful car!

1 Like

Almost identical deal structures as my wifes M8 coupe, congrats!

1 Like

How do I get this deal? Thanks in advance!

You don’t - 2020 lease support is over.

Nice deal! I love that color. You’ll love it! It is a magnificent beast. IMHO, for a lease there is not much out there at this per month price range that comes with the maintenance and the thrill. Is there faster, always, but every time you start the car, it is a symphony! Super GT cars FTW!

Tire shredder, engage! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Yes very true my friend, beautiful car! I’m sure you can get the same deals considering there are some left but few. MF didn’t increase that much this month, should only change the payment by a few bucks. Good luck with the car and enjoy the holiday weekend.

They extended lease support into April?

No you can’t. 2020 - 8 series lease support was discontinued.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like