Maturity mileage: 20000
Effective miles per month:1270
Maturity date: 01/07/2022

MSD due (if any):3850
Cash due (if any): 2750
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500 plus tax
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes, but I believe you will need to pay tax if it’s outside of nj.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
car is in great condition. It was an initial 24/10k per month lease. Didn’t drive it much due to working from home since March 2020. Adding pictures below. Reach out to me if any questions. You will have 1270 miles per month for the next 10 months.

20% tint all around. Windshield is 50% tint.

Next due date is March 28th and the final payment date is December 28th. I had changed the payment date online and therefore lease end date and payment date don’t match.

Total due is $6,600 but you will get back 3,850 at the end. I believe bmw also let’s you extend the lease for a couple months at the end. If you decide to do so your payment for those extra months will be $546 per month.

Photos:

4 Likes

You got a m550 for less than 600 wow wow

Look at the spec, they probably had a rough time moving that unit.

No hud on an 80k bmw lol.

3 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge I found your spec :grin:. (Background, Mike custom ordered a LCI 21 M550i without HUD).

:chocolate_bar:

No, it will be $775/mo effective.

2 Likes

No way? No dap+? Massaging seats? Exec pack? :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

Might as well just get a redeye hellcat at that point.

4 Likes

The engine is what delivers the smiles on these machines.

That said, not everyone cares to load up a car with options which can make it equally difficult to move due to the correlation w price - there is value in the transfer world of showing the lowest payment, yeh?

This is a good opportunity for someone to own a tremendous car for a short period of time if there’s an effective payment they can agree to with the seller.

@OP - I think an effective payment of 699 gets it done if you’re looking to move it quickly.

5 Likes

Hey any curb rash or bumper scratches past the normal wear and tear? I’m located in NY and am pretty interested. This matches the length of time I wanted to lease a car for perfectly.

Please close this thread. Car has been transferred.

2 Likes