2020 BMW M4 CS - $106,930 ~$697 /month + tax - $1.5k DAS [PENDING]

, , ,

2020 just keeps kicking my ass. Never thought it would take this long to ship off my i3 and/or to lock in a great 2020 CS deal. Inventory on the west coast has become so damn slim now. I got mine just about a year ago with tons of choice.

1 Like

Join the club, hopefully this guys m4 cs doesnā€™t sit for too long.

1 Like

Do you have interior photos?

Very interested and messaged!

Iā€™ve replied to everyoneā€¦stepping away for a few hours. Car is still available as of 4:00pm. But I wonā€™t be around to reply for 4-5 hours.

what color is the interior?

thanks

Messaged you

Iā€™m in if no one else is

Thank you for the overwhelming demand for this car. A transfer is pending at this time. IF something falls through Iā€™ll go down through the list in first - come order. Sorry to all of you guys who missed out.

Yeah, that same guy over at SAL asking $6500 for his $712 M4CS reached out to me bc I called him a fool for not taking a $6k offer he allegedly was offered!

I told him I would definitely consider offers like that on my $116k 2020 Melbourne Red M4CS w/1100 miles with a $731 base, plus MSD and transfer. Iā€™m in PA too like the OP, and I think we got our cars from the same MD dealer.

OP, why you unloading so soon?

I think we share the same passion for F8X (my 4th)ā€¦and yes we got them at the same place dealer in MD. Great people to work with down there, and they know how to move M cars.

Crazy housing market has me moving out of my place but without anywhere to go. So Iā€™m paring down the fleet to move into temp housing. Beyond thatā€¦I just donā€™t drive it like I thought I would. Ironically this is the most dynamic and fun car to drive Iā€™ve ever owned. But with COVID leaving very few places to go I find myself looking at the CS in the garage more than anything else.

Plusā€¦itā€™s Lease Hackr, Iā€™m just going to hack something else once I find a new home.

1 Like

Not sure why I deleted my previous postā€¦

Iā€™d unload your X3MC before the CS lolā€¦why didnā€™t you post up the CS on BP, or maybe you did?

I need closure!!!

Yeah bud, that was me. We all have our own situations, and due to not knowing what I would want to replace my CS with, itā€™s not as easy to just go ahead and do the transfer even with the $5K offers Iā€™ve received. I listed my car on SAL when I had a 2nd car and the CS was just sitting in my garage collecting dust, but ended up selling the 2nd car due to the high demand on Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Models, and cashed out pretty well on it. No BS here. If this same car was put on SAL, the guy most likely couldā€™ve gotten $5K down without a problem.

PM a mod to re-open if the deal falls through.