Maturity date: 04/14/23

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $1,500
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 - Paid by buyer
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

For transfer is my beautiful M4 CS in San Marino Blue. I leased this at the height of the COVID mess back in April. It’s my 4th M car and I’ve enjoyed this platform over anything prior. Really the perfect drivers car. Terms are really solid and with inventory so low…this really is the best way to own an M car at the moment. Plenty of miles and months left to enjoy!

No weird stories here, all OEM parts, no issues, email/message me for detailed pictures of anything you’d like. Private Party Inspections welcome, but no joy rides.

I’m looking for a quick transfer prior to my next payment on 9/14. So let’s get serious! I transferred my i3 earlier in the year without issue…should be very smooth for the buyer to qualify on such a low payment.

Photos:

10 Likes

Beautiful car— cant imagine this lasting very long. GLWT

Insanely good deal!!!

Every time I see a SMB CS … :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:
Good Luck with Transfer OP! A very very fair deal specially for someone who does not have BMW loyalty, this is the best way to jump on the brand via an M car.

2 Likes

Damnit! Only if you weren’t at the other side of the country… GL.

One way flight and drive that baby. :upside_down_face:

Lot of car for that payment.

Solid deal and beautiful car, OP! Good luck (though I don’t you’ll need it!)

Window sticker?

LOL

What’s funny? I don’t get it

1 Like

Very good deal! GLWT. Will do the same to my SMB M4CS soon :slight_smile:

For context, it’s a reference to a bimmer post and a private transfer gone wrong on this forum recently, where splitters were stolen, cars were crashed, and competition parts were swapped for normal M4 parts.

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1722602

4 Likes

Nice car @hamy…with an effective payment ~$800 +/- for most locales, this is pretty close to the best hacked deals I found while spending alot of time chasing an M4CS this summer.

You and @osiq lol, after that unicorn m4 cs. Tough time to be chasing a deal. :confused:

1 Like

I gave up a few weeks ago🤪.

Pick this one up then :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you to everyone for the great feedback and validation of a lot of hard work done on this deal originally. Not to mention the RISK taken leasing a 100k car in the early parts of this pandemic. Keep in mind when I got this car no dealers were open in NJ, PA, NY…I had to drive to Maryland to get this beauty. So for those reasons…all the people asking for a further discount at this time will just have to relax a bit.

2 Likes

Im waiting for the 2021+ 4 series…buckteeth and all!

2 Likes

Just invest the money on swapalease, one guy is asking $6k for $712 a month, and one is asking for $15k for $2xx a month. Your asking isn’t outrageous and your payment is good.