2020 BMW M4 Convertible White on Gray $749+Tax $0 DAS 30 mo left, 26k miles, socal 87K MSRP

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M4 Conv

MSRP: $87,435
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $999
Includes extra warranties: $200 - Can be canceled
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $749 + tax

Current mileage: ~4000
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: ~839
Maturity date: 5/21/2023

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $1,500

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500, $400 refundable if application not approved
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
See picture of window sticker for options.

optional $200/mo. Can be canceled anytime.

Ultimate Care + Package
https://www.valley-bmw.com/ultimate-care-plus.html

BMW Premier Wheel and Tire Protection

BMW Lease Protection
Up to $5,000 of exterior cosmetic damages. Worn tires are covered as long as they’re the same brand as the original, scratched rims, interior damage, not including electrical, but no more than $1,000 per area.

Photos:

When you list all those protection packages and tire packages are those already applied on the car and are transferable? What do you mean $200/month?

3 Likes

Big congrats to your F&I guy on the nice vacation!

6 Likes

I’m also curious about the breakdown between the payment and the Wheel and Tire / UC+ / Lease Protection. Is your actual base payment $800 or is it $1000 because those protection plans are included in the payment? I know generally those can be cancelled at any time in CA, but if they’re included in the payment already, I don’t think they can be parsed out.

1 Like

Confirmed with BMWFS they can be parsed out and canceled and are not included in the base payment

Oh okay, that’s good to know. This is why I love this forum - you can learn something new everyday.

1 Like

Yes they are transferable. Just to clarify…
Total Payment is $1099 including taxes and fees. $200 is the extra warranty that can be canceled anytime, so 899 if you cancel the warranties, and then I’m offering the incentive On top

incentive increased to 1500

Transfer in progress please close