2020 BMW M340i loaner MSRP 60k 26% Discount, $530 down, $530 a month. Texas. Deal check

I get that. The heart wants what the heart wants.

4 series and 440i deals in general are scarce with inventory close to non-existent. Last year around this time was prime for that model.

@Electric, yup. It is what it is. Ashleigh tried for me though. And I appreciate y’all for that

1 Like

440i GCs start at $413 on swapalease

1 Like

With a down payment

1 Like

Was there not one posted on our private lease transfers forum? Usually there are.

Did you even look? :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

@max_g yes I see the one you’re talking about. But it doesn’t have m sport package which I am specifically looking for. Also that one is pending swap

I will be glad if i could have got the deal. im in TX too

1 Like

Wut? Personal preference but I’d take an M340 any day over a 440i. Newer car and tech.

While the 440 is nice, it’s aged. All new 4 coming out this fall too.

You got a deal in front of you with the M340 too

Just sayin’

@TheBigTuna I understand. I test drove both. M340 is amazing. But I don’t like the exterior. I prefer the body style of the 440

2 Likes

Get the m340i or jump up to an F8x M car (lease takeover of whatever. You’re inside the car when you’re driving it, not looking at it all the time. F3x just isn’t worth it at this point.

This is a good deal in general, especially for Texas.

A scam

1 Like

@notaleasepro I know it’s a good deal. And I’m stupid not to take it. But it’s just a preference. M340 is kinda ugly to me.

If it’s a good deal on something you don’t want then it doesn’t really matter

I can’t tell you the number of random things I’ve purchased from slickdeals and then regretted it. A car is a much larger purchase.

1 Like

Ahh ok… right, like the $899 window etching…

It’s the updated version, probably a sonic dealer, haven’t seen one that doesn’t do it, looks like a sonic deal sheet too

Oh added bonus of perma plate, nothing like preloading all the BS add ons

2 Likes

@Younghizzle

One question

If you don’t like the car and have no intentions of buying it…

Why even work on the deal and why post here?

6 Likes

What @Bostoncarconcierge just said ^ was literally about to just ask this…

@Bostoncarconcierge Idk, just giving back to the forums. I’ve learned a lot here and figured I’d post my deal. And while I was negotiating, I was intent on buying it. But I’m having cold feet. I like the car. But I don’t love it. Again, if this was a 440i GC, I’d be sitting in it right now

:rofl:

For your “peace of mind.”

I think we need an “egregious add-on” thread.

2 Likes