2020 BMW M340i loaner MSRP 60k 26% Discount, $530 down, $530 a month. Texas. Deal check

Been shopping around. This is the best deal I’ve gotten myself. What do y’all think ?

4k miles on it.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW m340i
MSRP: $60620
Monthly Payment: $530
Drive-Off Amount: $530
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF: .00158
Residual:60%
Incentives: 1000 lease cash I think? Not sure what else. Don’t have loyalty/conquest/corporate
Region:TX
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Sorry, new to all this so i don’t have all the information

Ask for MF and incentives on Edmunds forums.

BMW with almost no lease cash is almost unheard of.

Plus conquest could literally apply to anyone IIRC.

There are links in this forum to find out if you qualify for corporate (search the forum).

With a 26% discount from sticker the dealer almost certainly has any incentives rolled up in the discount.

The discount is very strong, however they are offsetting that with a MF marked up to the max and $658 in garbage add-ons and an acquisition fee that appears marked up as well. So take that into account.

Really need to plug all this into the calculator and see exactly what the discount would translate to at buy rate MF and without the garbage fees to get a good idea.

This is honestly as good as you’ll do on this given the Texas tax and the fact inventory is low on these.

I would take this deal yesterday if I needed a car.

3 Likes

Agreed its def a good deal.

Playing with the calculator and backing it out to buy rate MF and accounting for the add-ons it’s still around a total 23% discount including incentives which is very strong on a M340i.

2 Likes

WTF is/are phantom footprints? :thinking:

Normally I’d say take that out of the deal but with a discount that strong, who really cares? This offer has 6 months of payments built into the front end.

1 Like

I mean, if I can get those taken out though, why not do so? Would come down to like $512

1 Like

Are you prepared to lose this deal over $18/month?

1 Like

Do so at your own peril, I’ve known W. Houston to make offers like that and then refuse to honor if you sit too long on it.

2 Likes

Or someone else buys it out from under you

2 Likes

Only reason I haven’t closed on it is because I don’t love the car.

I’d rather drive a 440 Gran coupe, even though the m340 is much faster and has an updated interior.

If I could get that deal on a 440 Gran coupe, I would have signed

I just like the way it sits and looks. Not a fan of the m340 exterior

1 Like

I get that. The heart wants what the heart wants.

4 series and 440i deals in general are scarce with inventory close to non-existent. Last year around this time was prime for that model.

@Electric, yup. It is what it is. Ashleigh tried for me though. And I appreciate y’all for that

1 Like

440i GCs start at $413 on swapalease

1 Like

With a down payment

1 Like

Was there not one posted on our private lease transfers forum? Usually there are.

Did you even look? :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

@max_g yes I see the one you’re talking about. But it doesn’t have m sport package which I am specifically looking for. Also that one is pending swap

I will be glad if i could have got the deal. im in TX too

1 Like