2020 BMW M340i Lease

So are sedans… compare rear seat legroom in a modern Accord, Corolla or Jetta to older ones

Leasing a bmw to buy is actually pretty smart versus buying new.

Using BMWs really inflated residuals, you usually can get a discount on the front (eg. 10% off in this case) and one on the end of the lease negotiating the buyout or waiting for it to go to auction.

(you wouldn’t have this discount if you were to of bought it). I have clients who leased Volvo S90s that if they lease–> buy the savings is about 10k versus buying new, as the residuals are artificially 10k higher than they should be.

I guess it depends on your tax situation too. I’m in Texas and I pay sales tax on the full sales price of the vehicle at lease inception. Then if I buy the leased car from the lender I pay sales tax on the full purchase price at the end of the lease. So I get screwed twice…lol

Except BMWFS usually doesn’t allow BMW to sell the car at a discount residual value at the end of lease term. They can sell to anyone else at a discount but the lessee.

You can do this, or ask your dealer to buy it out from bmw…

Seen it done before for mini coops. If a client buys out a lease @ residual dealer makes a killing, normally speaking.

1 Like

Question what is Msds???

Monthly Security Deposit~

Multiple Security Deposits

4 Likes