2020 BMW M340i $515/month $1500 DAS (Not a loaner!)

They don’t have any other m340i’s. But I will recommend Bmw Pembroke Pines. I didn’t buy from them but they have like 20 of these in stock and the guy I was dealing with over text was giving me a great price. I just didn’t have the time to drive to ft lauderdale so I got a similar deal locally.

1 Like

Yes, they will give you a decent discount however they will not give buy rate. They refused to give me buy rate no matter what. The discount is not enough to make up for th marked up money factor. What discount did they offer you?

I think around 13-14% off before incentives.

1 Like

With buy rate?

I didn’t ask about the MF. Didn’t really get that far but I assume it was buy rate because the numbers came to a little lower than the deal I got. But it was on a cheaper car.

Didn’t think so.

Congrats! Just could not believe Florida would have such a great deal.

1 Like

Best deal :+1: :unicorn:

1 Like

Congrats, is this South Florida? If yes, don’t forget to wave when i fly by you… :grinning:

1 Like

Can someone please help me I’m new here and I want to post a thread but it won’t let me.

Because we want you to try and read some of the forum before posting. Please use the search function. Your question has probably been answered a hundred times. Read leasing 101

4 Likes

Awesome job and a really cool car!

1 Like

Good Deal and nice car! In CA these are still going for over $600

1 Like

Thank you! I love the car so far. I was literally looking at flights to lauderdale and then they gave me that price. I was pretty shocked. But I appreciate your help!

1 Like

Haha! Well whatever. People need to understand that it’s okay if a dealer tries to make a little money back on a deal. You were still giving me a great deal. All I care about is if I’m happy with the payment and happy with the car.

1 Like

Great deal congrats on a awesome car, I love that engine. I’m curious what the new 4 series will be in this configuration for next year when my Alfa lease up.

1 Like

A dealer here in LA told me that the salespeople get a flat commission for each car sold while the finance people get it based on financial products sold and the marked up rate.

In the end, if you ask for 12% off with buy rate and they give it to you at 14% with a marked up rate but it’s the same monthly payment, who cares? Everyone’s happy

1 Like

great job done

2 Likes

That’s a great deal! Been looking for a 4-series here in CA. Glad to hear some good deals going on in the price range.

1 Like

Sick deal brother; enjoy :blush:

1 Like