2020 BMW M340i || < 4000 miles || Monthly: $503.97 || MSRP: $63,340 || Upfront: Transfer Fee + MSD ($3850)

Essentially brand new 2020 M340i (purchased in SF, California) in mineral gray with black sensatec interior. 19" M wheels, premium package, drivers assistance package + pro, Harmon Kardon sound. It has it’s first service due (by time only, not by miles) – I’ll make sure it’s serviced and clean before lease assumption.

Probably my favorite BMW I’ve ever had, but I moved from California to New York and need something with AWD for the snow.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M340i, Mineral Gray Metallic
Window Sticker: bmw window sticker

MSRP: $63,340
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $503.97
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $503.97

Current mileage: 3,962
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 30000 / 36 = 833 miles per month at origination date, 30000 - 3962 / 20 months left on lease = 1301 miles per month assuming immediate lease assumption.
Maturity date: 11/11/2022

MSD due (if any): $3850
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $100 (Credit Application) + $400 (Fee)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, if lessee pays

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Excellent condition (especially with an interior/exterior detail). There’s some slight scratches on wheels (happy to provide pictures of each) from parallel parking. Some scratches on under bumper in the front.

Photos: (happy to provide more to anyone who’s interested)

2 Likes

Looks like a killer deal on a perfect build here, but is the mileage calculation right?

@mattevan You’re right, I was calculating how many miles I’ve driven the car per month (3962 / 16 months elapsed = ~247 miles per month). I see now that this number should be 30000/36 = 833 miles per month. I will update the listing. Thanks for looking out!

1 Like

Yea I was looking at too lol

@Isaack @mattevan updated. :slight_smile:

Would you go lower on the msd?

You’re right about the killer deal – was just plugging these numbers back into the lease calculator and I surprised myself at the price on this one!

Really nice build and deal. GLWT!

Was this a loaner orginally?

It was not. Brand new.

4 Likes

Great deal on a M340 for the tri state area folks. :+1:

Great price for a great car. Should go fast

Not sure where you are in NY but my 335 and M3 were/are beasts in the snow with dedicated snow tires. Just something to consider.

1 Like

Thanks for all the interest here folks. The car has been claimed!

2 Likes

If you like the car, don’t give it up. All you need is a set of winter wheels & tires.

1 Like

No longer for transfer, as per OP