2020 BMW 840i Gran Coupe RWD M Package $981 P/M + Tax after $2,300 incentive 30 Months $0 DAS 1800+ MILES! SoCal

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

I must say looking at most of the transfers on here itā€™s like going to a BMW dealership haha.

Added another $500.00 to the incentive bringing the monthly before taxes to $980

Did you list the car on swapalease?

Yes I listed it and updated my terms. 2 people got cold feet because of Covid and another buyer had a ridiculous request

Are you getting more inquires off of here or from swapalease? Sorry for the questions, Iā€™m trying to gauge if SAL is worth the $$$

$2020 incentiveā€¦nice

Iā€™m sorry about that, I just couldnā€™t help myself.

Just kiddinā€¦ it wasnā€™t me (even though I have certainly been guilty of that over the years and I still try it once in a while since the success rate is high enough that I canā€™t resist).

On topic, that is a very sweet car @Metroauto. Best of luck with the swap.

1 Like

Iā€™ve gotten more action from SAL. They are offering one of there best packages for $199 so I figured why not.

1 Like

I didnā€™t notice that until I saw your response haha.

Youā€™ll def get way more eyeballs on SAL.

And no tire-kicker comments on your ads either.

If your payment is low enough to be in the first few results within 200-300 miles of your zip, then the basic ad around $100 should be fine.

2 Likes

That be just a start. Granted we arenā€™t in a same price range but my Tacoma was cheapest by far on SAL and yet Iā€™ve had plenty of tire kickers and people asking for discount.

There were no takers here.

Just be patient. All it take is 1 person to agreešŸ˜€

Update on current mileage.

Gorgeous car! I, for one, think this is a great deal. Unfortunately it is out of my price range. GLWT.

1 Like

Mods please close thread.

2 Likes

Closing per OP request