2020 BMW 840i Gran Coupe RWD M Package $981 P/M + Tax after $2,300 incentive 30 Months $0 DAS 1800+ MILES! SoCal

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 840i Gran Coupe M package
Color: (Exterior) Carbon Black Metallic Black (Interior)Extended Merino Leather

MSRP: $92,590
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1,050.59
Effective monthly payment (if an incentive is provided): $971.28
Residual Value: $50,924.50
Current Payoff: $77,516.74

Current mileage: Approx 1,838
Maturity mileage: 30,014
Effective miles per month: 972
Maturity date: 12/06/2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $2,300.00

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Zero cost upfront for a like-new BMW 840i Gran Coupe with only 1800+ miles!! Beautiful, well maintained, and fully equipped. Non-smoking, pet-free, and garage kept. Driving Assitance Package and M Sport Package.
Had a Nano-Ceramic wax job that lasts for approx. 3 years. I installed OEM floating center wheel caps and BMW welcome lights under the driver and passenger door. All keys, manuals, and window stickers included. PRISTINE CONDITION!!

My needs have changed and I need an SUV. Sorry to let it go since its a beautiful ride and car. At this price, if you are thinking about jumping in this car there is no better price in SoCal. And honestly, with that low of a payoff amount, you can finance this car almost $10k less than anything in the market. Any other questions please ask. If interested PM me. The car is also listed on Swap if the pictures aren’t clear enough here. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy.

Photos:

1 Like

Was going to mention posting to SAL but seems you already have. You will have better luck there than here as many brokers are advertising ~$200/mo cheaper for new models on LH. Best of luck though!

Thanks for the tip but it’s on SAL. Who has this car for $200 cheaper a month in SoCal? Because I know the brokers I use don’t.

1 Like

NYCLIFE has one for 850/Pm. He is east coast though.

1 Like

Please correct me if I’m mistaken but it looks like his cars don’t have the M Sport Package (at least its not listed). Also when you look past the spread sheet and click on the lease hacker calculator link it shows a down payment of $2,862 plus $5,950 in MSD. On top of a $499 broker fee. I didn’t work the math because with those numbers it’s more expensive than mine. I will not it’s an XI but that isn’t needed in SoCal.

3k das, roll in 60pm. Broker fee, add another 10/month roughly. No where close. MSD is pretty standard to lower payments though. His msrp is higher than yours, so I don’t know.

$70 brings it up to $920 for the cars he’s offering. His MSRP is less that $500 more. Most people who want this car will take M Sport Package over Xdrive. But it makes sense. Those cars were designed with winter in mind. My car was designed to be out in good weather year round. If someone wants to put down almost $6k for 3 years to bring down their payment a little over a $100 and like the way those cars are built it makes sense to get one of his vehicles.

But do note that Ultimate Care is refundable so if someone didn’t want it the cash back would ultimately lower their monthly payment.

I’ve updated the listing eliminating money down and added $1,500.00 incentive.

The brokers you use don’t do charity work though. Beautiful car.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment. Any broker I ever used were paid by the dealer so no argument there. The details I brought up is because we have 2 different cars in 2 different coasts. If someone wants to pay MSDs for that payment that’s great. If they don’t want to pay anything and have my payment that’s also great. Doesn’t make either deal bad. @LeaseHero got me an incredible deal on this car. All the credit in the world to Justin.

3k das is $60 a month rolled in? Better hit the calculator again lol

2 Likes

I know we are all at home bored. But going back and forth about this car makes no sense. If the car isn’t for you it isn’t for you. It will find a home. Anyone shopping for this car know they aren’t getting what I’m offering at my number. Especially if you live in SoCal. Any search engine you use will show you that.

1 Like

Added $20 to the incentive bringing the payment slightly under $1k before taxes.

2 Likes

GLWS OP. Awesome spec.
This is a pretty good deal for this car. I’ve cross shopped this vehicle, and the closest I was quoted was $1022 p/m w $1k recent grad rebate & loyalty (NYC region). You have a good deal, not just for the SoCal region, but from a nationwide lens.

btw for anyone wondering, this is what the calc looks like on a current aggressively negotiated deal (Covid-19 mandated free time made me put this together lol)

1 Like

“But going back and forth about this car makes no sense. If the car isn’t for you it isn’t for you. It will find a home.”

You must be new to LH that’s literally half the posts on here.

2 Likes

Doesn’t make it right.

1 Like

Haven’t been here for years but I’ve been on here long enough to lease 3 cars from this great site. I agree with you there is a lot of back and forth on here. I typically don’t involve myself in it. But I’m working on transferring a vehicle. I don’t want the wrong information being put out there. Anyone in the market for a car like this knows it’s an incredible deal.

1 Like

I get it you don’t want people :poop:ing on your deal but you are doing yourself no favors by calling your deal “incredible”.

2 Likes

I apologize. Incredible would be 0 DAS no MSDs and $500 p/m. Oh I forgot a 20 year calculator score score. My bad haha. One last time just incase you missed it earlier. If you’re in the market for this type of car you know it’s a good deal. If you haven’t shopped this car then compared to what’s floating around on here it’s not attractive to you. It’s like if I had listed a 2020 Porsche Panamera for $1200 p/m with the same terms. Most people know you don’t see that deal. So no it isn’t “A unicorn” but it wouldn’t be a bad deal.

Here you go again. If I can pay a broker similar money for a new or even demo car (plus I get the maintenance included) your deal in not incredible. Full stop end of discussion. Glwt

2 Likes