2020 BMW 750i xDrive M SPORT

Was able to get an amazing deal on a BMW 750i xDrive M Sport using @nextlevelautobrokers deal sheet.

Right off the bat I showed my local dealer his deal sheet and went in to negotiation. Although on the deal sheet, I did not realize, there are $6500 in MSD and $3000 DAS for this vehicle to get it to the monthly payment of around $950.

With true 0 DAS and -$10,800 in equity from trade in I was able to get this for $1650/mo for 36/7.5k. After a little more negotiation and advice from @nextlevelautobrokers I ended up adding on full wheel and tire for $54/mo. Then I decided i want to do 10k miles instead of 7.5k. All in all with everything the way I wanted I was able to walk away with a $1737 payment for 3 years / 10k miles per year.

I definitely recommend @nextlevelautobrokers for any car buying/leasing you are planning on doing. He didn’t even charge me a broker fee for this deal! Just out of pure love of the game, he helped me negotiate this car.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 750i xDrive M SPORT
MSRP: $116,880
Monthly Payment: $1737
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00182
Residual: 55%
Incentives: Loyalty
Region: South East
Leasehackr Score: coming soon
Leasehackr Calculator Link: coming soon

Will post a picture soon! My first deal that I penned after becoming a leasehackr member!

1 Like

This has to be a sarcastic post?

16 Likes

Sounds like if you can afford a $1700 a month payment, you can probably throw him a couple of bucks for doing work for you?

9 Likes

:face_with_monocle: am I missing something? How is this a “good” deal?

I think this post has some major typos which is leading readers in the wrong direction.

GA dealer that I don’t work with
Miles better than where @jainandco started and he was already at the dealer when he called me.

Money factor was marked up but they made it up in discount. The negative equity really pushed it up, and they wouldn’t come close to the price I could do on one up here in NY, but overall a good dealer considering it’s a GA dealer

2 Likes

Thats what i was pointing out. Many here missed the tiny “-” sign. That alone is 300 n change.

3 Likes

750 vs 740 but my $792 payment isn’t looking so bad right now.

6 Likes

You probably don’t want to hear my thoughts on this deal

1 Like

Accord Hybrid level. What in the world did you have $11k negative equity on?!?

The negative adds $339/mo or $12.5k total. This isn’t a personal finance forum but wow. I don’t think @nextlevelautobrokers wants his name associated with this :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s why he didn’t charge him anything :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d like to see some pre-hackr deals you made . . .

:bat:

4 Likes

Great deal. If anyone wants this replicated, message me!

8 Likes

1 Like

Maybe the calculator will help?
Before you judge, GA is almost as bad as FL when it comes to LH deals
Dealer fee includes negative equity and some stupid add ons like lojack or some shit

This is all I need to see in order to judge. Those who’ll make these type maneuvers are kinda the inverse of hackrs. Rare exceptions exist, but they’re not trying to get into a 7er.

Willingness to pay tax and interest on $10.8k again should be all one needs to see to be able to categorize this deal.

:bat:

4 Likes

You could get another 740 AND an X2 to boot for that price.

Sweet feathery Jesus on a pogo stick.

At least it’s close to the 1% rule.

2 Likes

Got a boat you’re looking to get?

Only $600/month off

1 Like