Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020, BMW, 530e, Sportline
MSRP: 54,895.00
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $439.00
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $425.00

Current mileage: 2500
Maturity mileage: 30,116
Effective miles per month: 952
Maturity date: March 2023

MSD due (if any): $3500.00. You will get this back at the end of the lease. I spoke with BMW Financial Services and have confirmed it with them that this is transferrable to new lessee.
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $500.00

Financial institution: BMW Financial Service
Transfer fee: $500.00
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Brand new condition. Always garaged. Also, if the car was parked at a public area, it was always parked far away from other cars to avoid door dings.

The car has the California Carpool Lane Sticker on them. They’re currently applied with the 3M Film so that they can be removed later without ripping the paint off or tearing the sticker itself.

Also the car currently has the 19" 664 M wheels that I bought used. There are no scuffs or scratches on these rims and they have about 60% tread left on them and will include with the car at no extra charge. The stock 18" wheels are in storage and they are in perfect condition. They have about 95% tread left on them and will also be included. The front grill was replaced with black ones. The stock chromed grill are also in storage and will also be included.

Photos:

Here’s the only interior picture I currently have. Will try and take more if requested.

Here is the vehicle with the stock 18" rims as mentioned above.

Here is a close up of the 19" 664 M wheels that will also be included.

Here’s a picture of the 3M Film being applied with the California Carpool Lane Sticker as mentioned above.

And for the fun part! Here are some of my favorite photos.

6 Likes

You went all drone photo shoot on your car. Nice car, nice pictures. If you have the original sticker, you should post a picture of that as well, it will answer a lot of questions by itself.

2 Likes

Wow, sweet deal. I’m on the opposite coast, but otherwise I’d pick it up for sure. Good luck!

1 Like

You went all drone photo shoot on your car. Nice car, nice pictures.

Hehe yeah. I absolutely love this car and do believe it was very well designed.

If you have the original sticker, you should post a picture of that as well, it will answer a lot of questions by itself.

Sure thing! Just added a picture of the original sticker.

Gorgeous car… you’re the first guy I’ve seen put on the M Sport wheels on a non “M” car. Literally thought it was an M sport …

GLWT!

1 Like

Still available? PM sent.