2020 BMW 330i xDrive Wheel and tires protection plan

Hi-

Can someone advise how much the following two options should be for a 2020 BMW 330i xDrive (MSRP $52,395)

1. Dynamic Tire Only Protection

2. Tire & Rim Protection

Thanks.

Why not ask the dealer? Tire and rim isn’t worth it, but I believe it’s something like $1k-1.5k.

For Audi S4 it was $2000 tire and wheel protection.

Why do you say tire and rim protection isn’t worth it?

Reviving a very old thread here, but generally because of the cost of that package exceeds any reasonable amount of damage you could cause to your tires during your lease period.

1 Like

And the rims also?

Not sure what kind of damage you’re planning on doing, but you can purchase optional cosmetic coverage if you are concerned about damage to the rims. You can read about the tire and wheel protection plan coverage here.

BMW does cover cosmetic damage like curb rashes to rims , make sure they tick off the box that refers to cosmetic damage.

I believe I paid $1,600, which I didn’t think was worth it at the time. I just recently got an inspection on my car and failed due to having two bubbles on the inside of the tires. Replaced both for a $50 deductible, which would have been $600 just about had I not had insurance.

Worth it? Is life insurance or disability worth it? It’s all up to you at the end, you’ll be glad to have it when you need it, but won’t be happy to have it when you don’t.

1 Like