2020 BMW 330i lease deal (demo)

Hi all,

In RI here looking at a BMW 330i lease. I have a 2018 that’s over on mileage - lease ends this December.

Local dealer put together this deal sheet on a loaner with 4,500 miles. I’m thinking they’re marking up the MF since it’s not included. Trying to back into their numbers with the Calculator, I get around $374/mo. We’d be registering this in NY.

Thoughts?

MSRP: $47,185
Discount: $6,650
Sale Price: $40,535
Customer Cash: $2,600
Total Rebates: $2,750

Monthly payment = $424.18

It’s a demo it should have a large discount (14% + ) pre incentives

Discount way too low for a demo. Might have to broaden your search to a larger geographical area or one with more competition.

Did you ask them what it is? If they won’t disclose, I’d move on. No transparency = no business to me

1 Like

You have a 14% discount. I would try to get the % discount down to the ~18% range and then try your best to max out the security deposits. I would aim for a monthly payment of roughly $325 and see where you land. The deal as it sits is a no go.

1 Like

Oh, and the only thing that should be due at signing is the security deposit, otherwise it is a no for me.

1 Like

Weak discount for a loaner. If you aren’t far from NJ, consider reaching out to dealers there (or through a broker) so you can do MSDs.

Thanks to all for the feedback. Will try some other dealers. This one won’t budge and is saying the discount is set the way it is due to the current maturity of the car in their fleet. Sales person said in the next few weeks there might be more flexibility.

I’d like to learn how to read this sheet. Specifically, what is the value applied as a result of the early lease return upon the newly structured lease, what line item is it?

Wow really, the dealers and brokers i’ve spoken to keep telling me 1500 due at signing is impossible and total drive off needs to be 2k or above.

You can do whatever due at signing you want. However keep if mind if you are trying to be at a certain payment there may be no way to achieve that without paying some upfront.