36 months
10,000 miles
61% residual
0.00137 MoneyFactor
3K down payment
$4,097 DAS

Estimated monthly payment: $336

Please let me know
Also does credit affect monthly payment like does BMW FS mark up the price if you have a lower credit score

1 Like

Don’t put $3k down. Do max MSDs instead. Looks like you have base MF already and the discount isn’t bad, might be able to get a little more off sales price though.

I imagine that this is heavily optioned model, once you take the down payment into account, it seems like you’re paying close to what other posters have for a brand-new car…

If I did max MSDs which is 7, it would be higher rather than putting that to a down payment even if I am getting it back. I can’t put both MSDs and Down payment.

No just do MSD and no down payment and you will save close to $1000 over the term of the lease. Plus you get the MSD money back at lease end. If you do a $3k down payment and you total the car the day after you get the car that money is gone and won’t be reimbursed by insurance. Change the numbers in the calculator taking out the $3k down and putting in max MSD and you’ll see.

Yes but MSD’s are returnable at least end. I’m currently in a lease for a 2019 64K MSRP BMW for only $10 more a month and I had total DAS of $500 less than what you are looking at putting down (I didn’t do MSD’s either but I will admit if you have the cash laying around to do them they are smart).

I think the key factor here is if you qualify for any incentives. If that selling price is including loyalty + lease cash + college grad etc. etc. then it’s a much worse deal, but if you qualify for no incentives and are still getting your payment to here then it’s a great deal in my opinion

According to the calculator, the MSDs would only be $2,800.