2020 BMW 330i-Deal check (deal break down attached)

Im from NY and I’m trading in my current lease in 5 months early this a for a 2020 bmw 330i i just wanted to know if I was getting a good deal for the lease for 36 months with 10k a year.

There’s not a ton of meat left on that bone. Maybe 1% deeper discount.

However, I’ll be the first dad-sounding person: what’s the motivation for the early termination? Are you crazy over on mileage or car is about it need tires or something?

That ~2k negative equity hit adds roughly $60 to the payment and makes this less than fantastic and it will be difficult to transfer if you get tired of this car. Which seems possible as you’re close to grounding the current ride early.

:bat:

Looks good, but will they still honor that this month? Dealers are usually more aggressive towards the end of the year.

The early termination it more of I just want to switch already because I’m under mileage I’m at 20k and my current lease is for 12k a year.

I’m actually supposed to go pick up the car Saturday.

That doesn’t make a ton of sense, but it’s your money. You’re going to pay $60 extra 36 times, compared to waiting 5 months. If you’re okay with that, then it’s all good.

:bat:

3 Likes

You should have transfer it 2 months ago and gotten out of paying some of the money. Probably 1-2% dealer discount left if you are lucky, but you are giving 4% back by eating the payments.

Similar deal or better will be available March/April so I would probably just wait, but it’s your money.

Lender Programs change every month, as well as a dealer’s willingness to be aggressive on their end.

After either the euphoria or depression of hitting or missing their yearly sales goals, I don’t expect many dealers to be very motivated on Jan 3rd.

Interesting looking at this now as the MF has dropped so much with BMW.

No need to bring year old threads back from the dead.