2020 BMW 330i $53k MSRP

Any thoughts on this deal? Thanks.

You would be better served by starting your own thread and posting details such as geographic region, is this a first offer etc.

But in the interest of getting you some quick feedback, it looks like a decent deal. You could add MSDs and lower your monthly by $29

I wanted to start my own thread but didn’t see the option. Do I need to meet certain criteria before I can?

Thanks for your response. I pushed and pushed for MSD but he just wouldn’t do it. First he gave me BS about how I have to be “grandfathered in”. I knew that wasn’t true. Then he said it “screws up his math”. Went back and forth for 30 min about it. He finally came down to the MF I wanted but wouldn’t do MSD. Do you know why they are so adamantly against it? I took this deal but may go back for an X3 and want to do MSD for that one. Unfortunately, this was the best deal I was getting in the city.

They are lazy/don’t know how/don’t want to be bothered. Pick a different dealer for the X3.

If I’m not mistaken, the dealers aren’t affected money wise if you use MSD’s or not as it’s between you and the lender. When I was working my deal, I got to the end and said I would also like to do MSD’s. Their reply was “That’s great, we’ll take care of it”.

I am curious why they didn’t bring it up initially as a way to lower the payment but maybe they feel it’s too confusing to explain to the uninitiated or might seem like a scam.

1 Like

Yup - check out this link later!

Screws up his math, that’s basically a way of saying “I have no idea what MSDs are”.

There’s that old saying, you can put a bot behind a desk but you can’t make it think.

1 Like

Thanks for the responses. It was very frustrating. I think my deal was decent and I can live with it but wish I got the MSD. If he doesn’t give it to me on the next deal, I will try a different dealership.

Just move on. Stubborn + unwilling to learn new things that benefit the customer = not a good combination

1 Like

For reference…

Thanks for sharing this thread

Hello,

Can anyone help me figure this out I’m about to lease a vehicle and there are some figures I need to get to better give me an idea how much will it cost me. What is the Money Factor, Residual and lease or loyalty credits if there is any for a 2020 BMW 330i, 36/10k and my zip code is 91942?

Hi - welcome… but that info isn’t available here. You’ll need to go to the appropriate Edmunds forum and ask there.

Edit: Actually, if you did more reading around here on LH, you’d also be able to figure it out :slight_smile: