Drive-Off Amount: $3055
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00058
Residual:58
Incentives:$3650
Region:DC/NoVA
Leasehackr Score:9.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link:leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=64370&sales_price=57234&months=36&mf=0.00058&dp=875&dealer_fee=695&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=3647&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=10&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Was coming off a 2018 A4 lease. Loved the car, but missed the 6 cylinder engine after moving from a 2011 335 into the A4. Probably should have just done an S4 when I leased in 2018. Lesson learned. SQ5 was a good compromise with my partner who wanted a CUV. Absolutely love the air suspension.

Daytona Gray (my only compromise, prefer Navarra Blue)
Premium Plus
S Sport
Black Optic
Nappa Leather

9 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

Nice deal. I wouldn’t worry about the color - I’m a big fan of daytona/black optics

3 Likes

Daytona/black optic package is the best looking combo in the auto industry

3 Likes

Quantum > Daytona IMO

we live right by that dealer and are looking to get out of a volvo. any tips for how you dealt with them?

1 Like

To start, I’m not a good negotiator and I’m sure some on here could have done better. But as a starting point, I had done my research on this site, so I knew what was possible. I didn’t actually expect to do as well as I did, but I wasn’t going to be taken for a ride. Also, I knew the time was right to look for a 2020 SQ5 since a large number of 21s were hitting the lot and I was willing to go with the older model. This was huge especially since the 21’s are a mid cycle refresh with some good changes included. So long story short, I think some basic research here (thanks to those that contribute) and understanding the product lifecycle is really what got me a good deal. My first lease was the 2018 A4 and I went into that a bit blind and didn’t do well. A bit of knowledge form this site helped me get to a better deal this time. Shared this info hoping it can help others working on 2020 SQ5 leases.

2 Likes

Also, I have really enjoyed the Daytona to date. I’m shocked at how good it looks at night and in low light. Again, Navarra is such a great color that I will always think about what could have been but Daytona has been much better than I initially expected.

@dtk101 I do like Quantum as well. In Jan. 2020 I got the oil changed on my A4 and I noticed a Quantum SQ5 in the showroom that looked amazing and got me thinking about a SQ5 as an option.

1 Like

thanks for taking the time to respond! Yep, same thing happened to me with our first lease - had a horrible deal but that’s life. Good point on going for the 2020s, I think that was a smart play that we’ll try to copy

2 Likes

Damn! Im looking at two of these leftovers in the northeast, they want 5k down and are quoting me 618 month, best part is the dealers wont budge on the MSRP

Interesting. Have you checked out the marketplace? I saw a NE deal on an SQ5 recently added.

Well ignore what they want down. I’d always start by telling them you won’t do any $ down and go from there. HOw much off msrp?

1 Like

MSRP-66995
Sell- 62305
36/10
told me the drive off is 4198
618 mo

need to get a deeper discount off msrp, this sales guy is acting like its the last 2020 leftover

Beautiful ride…

1 Like