2020 Audi Q3 Lease offer

Moderator please move if need be. I could not find a 2020 thread.

Working on a 2020 Audi Q3 Premium.

Their offer is $1096DAS, $544 monthly includes taxes. Also includes first 3 maintenance`s. Which by schedule would take me to lease end.

I’m in Phoenix area, which has been a challenge with only 4 Audi dealers within 200 miles.

Actual MF from Edmund is .00181
RV 60

1 Like

Bump

Anybody?

Is there a question? The calculator posted looks awful. There’s a couple California Audi dealers who post here in the marketplace. Being in Phoenix your proximity puts you close enough to be working with one of them.

+1 for what kingbot said. You may not get any better deal in 2020 Q3 as it’s brand new. If you are not set with Q3 you should check out Q5.

1 Like

Thanks. Already got a quote from a dealer on this site in CA. He could btr the monthly by $30 if I went to a 2019.
Phoenix is a unique market. 4 dealers, two owned by Autonation. The other 2020’s are not a color combo I want, because only like 4 have even arrived here. There are only two 2019’s left here and that dealer is in Scottsdale, where they have zero reason to deal, won’t even return emails. I factored in the $600-$1k in 3 maintenance also. This deal started at $699 with $2,500 down, which is absurd.
Do u have a suggestion, since you think it can be better? I was unable to find another 2020 Q3 deal on this site to compare it.
Technology is far improved in the Q3 over the Q5 or I’d be happy to move into a Q5.

Is the 2019 also the new Q3? The reason I ask b/c the audiusa website lists the 2019 w/ the new body style, but I have yet to see any new Q3 on the street, so I assume that the new one is actually a 2020.

I only bring this up b/c the new Q3 is supposed to be a vast improvement from the old one.

At any rate, you’re paying for it being new, esp if you want a specific color combo. Do you need the car now? You might get a better deal in a few months. I personally would get a Q5 now (tech is not that important to me, but it sounds important to you) and then get a Q3 for your next lease.

The 2019 is the new build Q3, so they are pretty much the same. I’d be fine with either year, if I could get a deal on one locally. I can’t justify the $1k savings to go to CA bc I’d spend that to go get it.
I turned in my LR Aug 31st at lease end. So I would prefer sooner then later. I considered waiting for Audi Season, but can’t imagine it’s going to be a huge savings, (based on prior year sales). The only aftermarket fluff on this vehicle is Tint, which is pretty valuable out here.
I waited in line for the very first iPhone, (a long time ago) if that tells you how much I like the latest and greatest tech. :slight_smile:
I wish there were an example of what someone has leased this for.
I appreciate your input alot!

Horrible offer. These just don’t lease great to begin within right now. As said above, Q5 would be a better bang for your buck. Or if open to other brands, maybe X1 or X2.

1 Like

Thank you for replying.
I’ve looked at feels like everything. I had a deal on an 2019 XC60 T6 MOM MSRP $51k for $550 DAS and $539 monthly. The dealer refuses to send me a deal sheet in writing. Just keep saying come in. I won’t, so I moved on to the Q3. I’ll reconsider the Q5. Are you saying I’ll get more vehicle, features, etc for the same pricing OR my payment would be lower as well?

For your reference, I’m copying one of the advertised deals in the marketplace:
2019 Audi Q3 ($38040 MSRP): $479+tax 2k DAS
2019 Audi Q5 ($44560 MSRP): $449+tax 2k DAS

Q5 P is cheaper compared to Q3 P. Additionally, looks like you selected P trim for Q3. So other than the upgraded MMI and digital cockpit in base model, there may not be any difference between Q3 and Q5 (P trim) in terms of technology. Q5 also has more power and space compared to Q3. You can also look into BMW/MB. I recently got GLC 350e for my wife and she loves it.

1 Like

Thank you. Appreciate the breakdown. I will give the GLC a look.

Found this on Edmunds this morning on the 2020 Q3 thread. Edmunds TMV does not have 2020 yet on this model.

Leased the vehicle today.
Not a great Leasehckr score but I’m happy.
EDMUNDS info:
36/12. .00181 MF and 60% residual. No incentives.

We also have 10k/20k/30k maintenance paid by dealer. ~$600 value

Here are some numbers for comparison from CA and I think I’m about to pull the trigger but there is a lot pressure…But my numbers feel fairly solid and worth pursuing despite the higher down payment.

Audi 2020 Q3 (base model)
MSPR: 38k
Selling price 32K
Miles per year: 7500 (I actually drive less than I thought I would with my last lease?)
Term 36 Months
APR 4.9%
DAS $5k
RV 60
Monthly payment: $375 with tax
Audi care, and wear and tear protection included
Audi is willing to cover the remaining payments on my VW Tiguan lease (about $1200)

The RV blows but that’s set in stone by the looks of it. Looking for a vote of confidence or someone to tell me that I’m an idiot.

Why put 5K DAS?
Doesn’t look like a good deal at high APR and low mileage.

Are you converting this from what the MF is or basing it off something else.

60% RV doesn’t blow. I’m surprised it’s that high.

They aren’t covering your remaining VW payments.You’re paying for it.

Don’t put $5k down.

If you want to actually evaluate this deal, start by confirming RV/MF/Incentives with edmunds. You’re effectively at $515 a month on a 7500 mile lease. That sounds pretty bad at first glance.

I prefer lower monthly payments to a lower DAS

All you’re doing is risking your money if the car is totalled or stolen. You’re not saving yourself an appreciable amount of money.

1 Like

I leased the same vehicle in AZ last month at $1k das and $510 a month. 36/12

1 Like

Well that means I’m getting hosed for sure then. Sigh.

Thanks for letting me know!