2020 Audi A4 Premium $369 w/tax $869.98 DAS with Costco Promo

Thanks! Buyout I get from Nissan Finance site?

Yes or you can call in.

1 Like

Thank you!

Did the one deal on the A4, went back to do another and was told that Costco was only one per household.

I’m thinking this is likely the dealer’s self-imposed limit, and I can’t find anything in the Costco program language that suggests you can’t do it more than once. Has anyone run into this? Even with Chevy or Volvo?

Try calling costco, they have a number just for these deals. They where very helpful. Have you tried a Different dealer maybe?

This is an extremely strong deal. Good job.

Not sure if there was any sort of non taxable incentive for your region that lowered the selling price that low, but this is technically over $5,000 under invoice which is nuts.

Both @Seven57’s dealer in FL and my dealer in SC seem willing to replicate again, fwiw.

yeah I have a feeling may be some non taxable lease cash for your guys region because that much under invoice of just a straight discount seems strange to me.

there should have been additional rebates beyond the $3,500 Costco…

in my neck of the woods there another $3,500 in lease cash before loyalty except it’s taxable.

actually the last time I checked the Costco Promotion for Audi wasn’t a rebate at all, it’s typically just a discount of 10% off MSRP however the discount that’s being shown in the deal is actually much more than that.

How did you come to the conclusion that the rebates given were coming from Costco and not Audi?

Seems like a great deal! I’m being quoted 700/month on a P+ A5 with over 2K down in FL right now. Definitely walking away from that one :joy:

I’m not sure that it was the only rebate being applied here but that’s all that they mentioned other than them discounting the car them selves. It’s possible there was other rebates but nothing mentioned to me. Here’s the breakdown on the lease ppw.

My thought process on this is why would they be willing to give the extra $ of MSRP (for me and @Seven57) if it wasn’t treated like a rebate with the $ coming from Costco?

why?

some rebates are taxable meaning they are added as a cap cost reduction and input into the rebate line on the contract.

some rebates are non taxable meaning they are just deducted from the selling price of the vehicle.

so lets say there is non taxable lease cash in your area for $3,000.

That means $3,000 of the discount being given is actually TECHNICALLY coming from the manufacturer however it is not taxed and input as a rebate.

Idk, just seems unlikely that Audi and dealerships would be able to get 20%+ discounts on these cars, especially in the current environment, without some subsidization from a third-party (i.e., the money from Costco).

Just doesn’t seem like something they’d accept, but hey, I’m happy they did :sweat_smile:

You guys are basically saying the same thing, I think? That there must be some direct-to-dealer incentive that isn’t broken out on any line item. It’s embedded within the discounted selling price.

1 Like

It is a good deal for an Audi, as they don’t lease well, but super low miles.

Yeah completely agree, but it works great for my fiance who only drives a little less than that a year.

If anyone wants to replicate it, I’d be happy to do the legwork and make the connection for free. But the clock is ticking with the program ending 9/30.

I agree, but I think mileage depends on your personal needs, my wife does less than 7k miles a year so that means I’m already gifting them over 1500 miles that I technically paid for… why pay more for something you dont need.

1 Like