2020 Audi A4 Premium $369 w/tax $869.98 DAS with Costco Promo

Hi everyone! I’ve been searching for a new lease for my wife recently as hers was coming up at the end of September. Her favorite cars were the A3 or A4. At first we were not having much luck with any of the dealers budging from their advertised leased deals.

After a few weeks some of the dealers kept calling and showed some willingness to negotiate. I feel like we got a good deal and the wife is happy so a win win for me!

2020 Audi A4 Premium

MSRP: $41,995.0
Monthly Payment: $369.98 w/tax $345 base
Drive-Off Amount: $869.98
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500
MF: 0.00056
Residual: $21600.80
Incentives: $3500 Costco Member Rebate
Region: South Florida
Leasehackr Score:13.3

Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&miles=7500&msd=0&msrp=41995&sales_price=34535&months=36&mf=0.00056&dp=500&dealer_fee=798&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=3278.94&rebate=3500&resP=51.44&reg_fee=470.32&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=0&memo=2020%20A4%20Premium%20&monthlyTax_radio=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

Deal also includes $500 Costco Giftcard
Here’s a link to the Costco rebate for anyone who needs it.
https://www.costcoauto.com/save/audi/buildvehicle.aspx?trimId=411851

8 Likes

New? If yes, that is a pretty huge pre-incentive discount.

Yes new 22 miles on odometer

1 Like

2 years ago I leased a new 2018 A4 PP+. My pre-incentive discount was nearly 14% off MSRP.

I do not recall ever seeing a nearly 18% off discount on a new A4.

OP should also have gotten a $500 costco gift card.

1 Like

This is my Lease Order for reference.

3 Likes

Yes I should be getting it in the mail in about a month from what I was told.

1 Like

Which dealership did you go to?

For what it’s worth, I just replicated this at my local dealer, and it took very minimal effort. This is a great deal on an A4, not sure why it’s not gotten more attention.

3 Likes

I don’t follow A4 deals very closely. This seems like a very solid deal, but I wouldn’t call it “great” b/c the huge discount and low MF is needed to compensate for the utterly horrible RV (51% on a 7500 mi/yr lease???). I mean, I think that’s like Kia-level bad for RV.

Well, for comparison a Bolt Premier MSRP is higher then this A4.

Not all Kias have horrible resids. Crossovers and SUVs seem to fare pretty well.

In my region (south-east) a Seltos 1.6S has an RV of 62% after 3 years and 36K miles. I’ve seen it as high as 65% in other regions on Edmunds.

Most Kia sedans from what I’ve seen retain about 55% of their value after 3 years and 36K miles.

Well for one, check the calculator score, it’s an objectively solid deal.

Second, the current leasing environment is hardly conducive to hacking, with the Bolt seemingly the lone exception.

And why do I care about the RV if it’s a better than its comps are yielding right now?

What comps? BMW and Mercedes don’t make a sedan in that class that produces all of 188 HP.

I’m hardly a HP fiend. I presume that the A4 Premium is just (or nearly) as decontented as the base 3-Series and C-Class but w/ an addt’l 70-HP loss…

Actually the Mercedes a class is also equipped with 188hp. But you are correct the A4 is more comparable to the 3 series and C class but it does not compare to them in HP unless you go with the Quattro package for 2k extra and then you get 248 hp which is more than the c class and the same as the 3 series.

Regardless I have not seen any deals coming close to this for either of those models and my wife didn’t need the extra HP. Car drives and rides beautifully and does not feel under powered. Just did a 2 hour drive with it.

1 Like

I had a deal that was around that price range in SoCal for a new 330i with MSRP 46k.

1 Like

There is nothing at all wrong w/ your car or your deal. But for @zomali to disregard the basics of the leasing and to bring up non-existent “comps” is simply not helpful.

Congrats on your car. I’ve never driven an A4, but I hear that they are excellent cars.

Well set me up

Love your profile name! I’m new here and can’t quite do my thing yet but what does it mean to “hack”? I believe I have a general understanding.

I’m currently in a 2018 Nissan Altima SR Special Edition, lease, currently have 15k miles and one year left. I want out! Don’t know where to start.

To “hack” generally means to get a good deal.

If you want out, your first stop is to find out what your buyout is and see if it makes sense to sell it to carvana, vroom etc. You can also try lease transfer if you can find an interested party.

1 Like