2020 Aston Martin Vantage 36/5k Miles $171,250 MSRP $1,700/Month

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thxgiving day! I know it’s been a while from me but I thought of LH as I came past this Instagram ad and got curious and expanded the details.

EDIT: I read it wrong - it’s actually 5k miles

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Aston Martin Vantage
MSRP: $171,250
Monthly Payment: $1,699 per month
Drive-Off Amount: First Month
Months: 36 months
Annual Mileage: 5,000
MF: ???
Residual: ???
Incentives: ???
Region: USA
Leasehackr Score: Around 9 years off the back of my head

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s 5k/yr for a total of 15k. Not uncommon for Aston leases.

Woops I read it wrong nvm- lo

Fixed it- thx for proofreading

1 Like

I think the drive off is just first month payment.

You are most certainly right :slight_smile:

I see these lease deals at a dealer on the east coast. Anyone ever drive one? It seems like a decent deal.

I received this email too. I was hoping to like it when I see it in real life but still looked very ugly to my eyes when eye saw it recently.

.00001 MF
59% residual

Is this car more visually exciting in person?

In photos it looks like a 1994 Supra.

Zero appeal.

2 Likes

This is as low as I’ve seen yet, each month has been getting better. Almost 400 a month less once you factor in the down and on a car 25k more. I can’t pull the trigger, I’ll wait for the roadster next year and hope for similar deals.

Could prob offer 5 down OTD. 1199 payment is pretty good.

Want to split it with me?

Lol not sure what you find visually appealing but Aston Martin is pretty much universally recognized as having the most beautiful designs ever. I just took a car load of friends to the LA car show and they all said the Aston was the coolest car there, and that’s based entirely on looks.

1 Like

Timeless beauty

Nothing I enjoy more

https://www.driving.co.uk/s3/st-driving-prod/uploads/2018/05/goldeneye-db5-2.jpg

2 Likes

Even their cars from the 80s still look good today

AMC Javelin.

How long have you been incel?

This looks nicer than the coupe in the first post, but even with the flaming orange paint (I love orange, btw) it still looks ordinary to me. Like my 2011 G37 convertible wrapped in a citrus peel.

I’m looking at a similar deal for a 2019 Vantage:
MSRP:$185600
Selling price: $156,529
Monthly payment: $1699/ mo. + tax
Drive off amt: 1st mo. pay. + $1195+ $795 (horseshit fees)
Mo: 36 months
Annual mileage: 5,000
MF: .00148
Residual: 59% ($109,504)

**Aston Martin will pay the first 3 payments up $2000/ payment

I’m only questioning the MF. I thought it was lower then what I have listed above -or is that only for the 2020 Vantage? …With that said I might do this deal.

1 Like